• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Hi Jack,

Firstly many thanks for this new wonderfull contribution.

I have upgraded my previous version and all seems to be working apart from one cosmetic thing.

My product_info pages are now distorted. The main product info fills accross the page pushing colum_right below it.

I have double checked the work i have done to the product_info file and have not changed any of the table tags or the like.

I also opted not to add the code for the social networking buttons to this page as i have no intention of using this feature.

Any ideas which other files may be causing the distortion of product_info?

many thanks for your time and efforts,

anthony

Hi Jack,

My product_info pages are now distorted. The main product info fills accross the page pushing colum_right below it.

That can only be the changes made to the product_info.php file. Remove the changes and add one at a time until you find the mistake.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

That can only be the changes made to the product_info.php file. Remove the changes and add one at a time until you find the mistake.

Jack

It seems to be this step that is causing the issue.

Find the following line in catalog/product_info.php

<?php echo '<a title="' . $tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $tags_array['title'] . '">' . $tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

Replace with

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

any ideas? - as i said i have not put the socail network code onto the page and it is set to off in admin as i have no intention of using it,

thanks again

anthony

It seems to be this step that is causing the issue.

Find the following line in catalog/product_info.php

<?php echo '<a title="' . $tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $tags_array['title'] . '">' . $tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

Replace with

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

All that does is replace the variable name. The only way I can think that that would cause a problem is if the includes/header_tags.php hadn't been replaced.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

All that does is replace the variable name. The only way I can think that that would cause a problem is if the includes/header_tags.php hadn't been replaced.

Jack

As ever jack you are spot on!!

I misread the 1st step of the upgrade instructions

Upload all of the files in the catalog/admin directory. Note, do not use

the files in the catalog_for_new_shop_only/admin directory.

I thought the above meant only the admin part of the directory as the folder in the package is called catalogue. - Just the way i read it :-) I should have realised that there would be a lot more code catalogue side that needed replacing! - oh well

Thanks you again for firstly the contribution itself but also your ongoing support to us all.

best regards,

anthony

Edited by yubnub

But when I started to edit the code.. In index.php the second code change says..

FIND (Around line 78)

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
  </tr>

... I am not able find any of those code in my index.php and also the following changes after that code mentioned in that file aren't there in my index.php.

When looking through the install instructions I found that I have the same issue. The files are completely lacking the code referred to in step 3 and 4 (catalog). Nada! Null! Zilch!

Any takers on how to add the code on these "blank" pages? Willing to donate a few bucks for a solution.

XoXo,

Jess

Hi jack,

First of all thank you very much for your great contribution!!

second, I have these problems....

in the admin shows the following:

Found Missing Tags:

Products table has 561 items with missing meta tag information.Categories table has 6 items with missing meta tag information.

when I select Default Title: or Default Description:

shows

Error ERROR_MISSING_SORT_ORDER

any idea?

thanks

Edited by pabloN

Hi jack,

Found Missing Tags:

Products table has 561 items with missing meta tag information.Categories table has 6 items with missing meta tag information.

shows

any idea?

thanks

For the first problem, did you run Fill Tags? For the second, it appears you are missing a definition so you should go back through the install for admin. But the reason for the error in the first place is probably because you are not entering a sort order when you check the default title box.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello,

i install the seo header tags 3.01

All appear to be installed correctly, but my admin/header_tags_seo.php does not change anything when i change the keywords, and when i press on update, she work and go to php timeout without any change (timeout is VEEERY high, 15 min) ;-))

is do not display "view result" too, page just dissapear when i click on "view result"

when i want delete default keywords i have error "cannot delete index.php" ;-))

someone can check whats wrong please ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<?php
/*
 $Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

// Ultimate SEO URLs BEGIN
// If the action will affect the cache entries
   if (eregi("(insert|update|setflag)", $action))
       include_once ('includes/reset_seo_cache.php');
// Ultimate SEO URLs END

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'setflag':
       if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {
         if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {
           tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);
         }

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
           tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
           tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
         }
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));
       break;
     case 'insert_category':
     case 'update_category':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);
       $sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {
         $insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,
                                  'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();
       } elseif ($action == 'update_category') {
         $update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
       }
// images categories
       if ($action == 'update_category') {
       $old_dir_name = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . tep_output_generated_category_path_fs($categories_id);
       }
// images categories eof
       $languages = tep_get_languages();
       for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
         $categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];
	  $categories_htc_title_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_title_tag'];
         $categories_htc_desc_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_desc_tag'];
         $categories_htc_keywords_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_keywords_tag'];
         $categories_htc_description_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_description'];
         $categories_seo_url_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_seo_url'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]),
	                          'categories_htc_title_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id]) :  tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),
							  'categories_htc_desc_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) :  tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),
							  'categories_htc_keywords_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id]) :  tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),
							  'categories_htc_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_description_array[$language_id]),
							  'categories_seo_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_seo_url_array[$language_id]));

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,
                                    'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);
           tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");
         }
       }
// images categories
         $dir_to_make = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . tep_output_generated_category_path_fs($categories_id);
         if (is_dir($dir_to_make) == false) {
           mkdir($dir_to_make,0755);
           chmod($dir_to_make,0777);
           rename($old_dir_name, $dir_to_make);
           $db_folder = tep_output_generated_category_path_fs($categories_id);
               $products_renamed_query = tep_db_query("update products p, products_to_categories pc set p.products_image = concat('".$db_folder."', (substring_index(p.products_image, '/', -1))) where pc.products_id = p.products_id and pc.categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
               $categories_renamed_query = tep_db_query("update categories set categories_image = concat('".$db_folder."', (substring_index(categories_image, '/', -1))) where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
           }
         }

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', $dir_to_make)) {
         $db_image_file_name = tep_output_generated_category_path_fs($categories_id) . $categories_image->filename;
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($db_image_file_name) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
       }
// images categories eof

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
       break;
     case 'delete_category_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {
         $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);
         $products = array();
         $products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
           $product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {
             $products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];
           }
         }

reset($products);
         while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {
           $category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {
             $category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";
           }
           $category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");
           $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
           if ($check['total'] < '1') {
             $products_delete[$key] = $key;
           }
         }

// removing categories can be a lengthy process
         tep_set_time_limit(0);
         for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
           tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);
         }

reset($products_delete);
         while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {
           tep_remove_product($key);
         }
       }

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));
       break;
     case 'delete_product_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {
         $product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);
         $product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
           tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");
         }

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
         $product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {
           tep_remove_product($product_id);
         }
       }

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));
       break;
     case 'move_category_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {
         $new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {
           $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
         } else {
           tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
         }
       }

break;
     case 'move_product_confirm':
       $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);
       $new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");
       $duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);
       if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));
       break;
     case 'insert_product':
     case 'update_product':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {
         $action = 'new_product';
       } else {
         if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);
         $products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),
                                 'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),
                                 'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),
                                 'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,
                                 'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),
                                 'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),
                                 'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),
                                 'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']),
							  'products_to_rss' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_to_rss']));

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {
// images categories
           $sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_output_generated_category_path_fs($current_category_id) . tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);
// eof images categories
         }

// BOF: More Pics 6
	  //add delete image function
		  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_1'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);
			$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  //end delete image function 
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);
         }
		  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_3'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
         if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_5'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_7'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	            if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_9'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	            if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_11'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_13'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
// EOF: More Pics 6

if ($action == 'insert_product') {
           $insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);
           $products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");
         } elseif ($action == 'update_product') {
           $update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
         }

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),
                                   'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),
								'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]),
								'products_head_title_tag' => ((tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id])) ? tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id])),
                                   'products_head_desc_tag' => ((tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'][$language_id])) ? tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'][$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id])),
                                   'products_head_keywords_tag' => ((tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'][$language_id])) ? tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'][$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id])),
								'products_seo_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_seo_url'][$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_product') {
             $insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,
                                      'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);
           } elseif ($action == 'update_product') {
             tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
           }
         }

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));
       }
       break;
     case 'copy_to_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {
         $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {
           if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {
             $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
             $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
             if ($check['total'] < '1') {
               tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");
             }
           } else {
             $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');
           }
         } elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {
           $product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_to_rss from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
           $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_to_rss) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "',  now(), " . (empty($product['products_date_available']) ? "null" : "'" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "'") . ", '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['products_to_rss'] . "')");
           $dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_seo_url, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
           while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {
             tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_seo_url, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_seo_url']) . "','" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_title_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_desc_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_keywords_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");
           } 

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");
           $products_id = $dup_products_id;
         }

}
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));
       break;
     case 'new_product_preview':
// copy image only if modified
       $products_image = new upload('products_image');
// images categories
       $prod_path = $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'];
       $lchar = strrpos($prod_path, '_');
	if ($lchar + 1 == 1) {
       $lachar = 0;
       } else {
       $lachar = $lchar + 1;
       }
	$prod_path_id = substr($prod_path, $lachar);
       $prod_folder = tep_output_generated_category_path_fs($prod_path_id);
       $products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $prod_folder);
// eof images categories
       if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {
         $products_image_name = $products_image->filename;
	  $products_image_name2 = $prod_folder . $products_image->filename;
       } else {
         //$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');
	  $products_image_name2 = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'];
       }
	// copy subimage1 only if modified
       $products_subimage1 = new upload('products_subimage1');
       $products_subimage1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $prod_folder);
       if ($products_subimage1->parse() && $products_subimage1->save()) {
	  $products_subimage1_name = $prod_folder . $products_subimage1->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage1_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1'];
       }
			// copy subimage2 only if modified
       $products_subimage2 = new upload('products_subimage2');
       $products_subimage2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $prod_folder);
	if ($products_subimage2->parse() && $products_subimage2->save()) {
         $products_subimage2_name = $prod_folder . $products_subimage2->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage2_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2'];
       }
			// copy subimage3 only if modified
       $products_subimage3 = new upload('products_subimage3');
       $products_subimage3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $prod_folder);
       if ($products_subimage3->parse() && $products_subimage3->save()) {
         $products_subimage3_name = $prod_folder . $products_subimage3->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage3_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3'];
       }
			// copy subimage4 only if modified
       $products_subimage4 = new upload('products_subimage4');
       $products_subimage4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $prod_folder);
       if ($products_subimage4->parse() && $products_subimage4->save()) {
         $products_subimage4_name = $prod_folder . $products_subimage4->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage4_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4'];
       }
			// copy subimage5 only if modified
       $products_subimage5 = new upload('products_subimage5');
       $products_subimage5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $prod_folder);
       if ($products_subimage5->parse() && $products_subimage5->save()) {
         $products_subimage5_name = $prod_folder . $products_subimage5->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage5_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5'];
       }
			// copy subimage6 only if modified
       $products_subimage6 = new upload('products_subimage6');
       $products_subimage6->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $prod_folder);
       if ($products_subimage6->parse() && $products_subimage6->save()) {
         $products_subimage6_name = $prod_folder . $products_subimage6->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage6_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6'];
       }
       break;
   }
 }

// check if the catalog image directory exists
 if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {
   if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');
 } else {
   $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="SetFocus();">
<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top">
<?php
 if ($action == 'new_product') {
   $parameters = array('products_name' => '',
                      'products_description' => '',
                      'products_url' => '',
                      'products_seo_url' => '',
                      'products_id' => '',
                      'products_quantity' => '',
                      'products_model' => '',
                      'products_image' => '',
                      'products_subimage1' => '',
                      'products_subimage2' => '',
                      'products_subimage3' => '',
                      'products_subimage4' => '',
                      'products_subimage5' => '',
                      'products_subimage6' => '',
                      'products_price' => '',
                      'products_weight' => '',
                      'products_date_added' => '',
                      'products_last_modified' => '',
                      'products_date_available' => '',
                      'products_status' => '',
                      'products_tax_class_id' => '',
                      'manufacturers_id' => '',
				   'products_to_rss' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
     $product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_seo_url, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_to_rss from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);
   } elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
     $pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
     $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
     $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
     $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];
     $products_seo_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_seo_url'];
   }

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
   $manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");
   while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {
     $manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],
                                    'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);
   }

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
   $tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");
   while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {
     $tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],
                                'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);
   }

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';
   switch ($pInfo->products_status) {
     case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;
     case '1':
     default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;
   }
?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">
<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>
<script language="javascript"><!--
 var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);
//--></script>
var tax_rates = new Array();
<?php
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
     if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {
       echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";
     }
   }
?>

function doRound(x, places) {
 return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);
}

function getTaxRate() {
 var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;
 var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {
   return tax_rates[parameterVal];
 } else {
   return 0;
 }
}

function updateGross() {
 var taxRate = getTaxRate();
 var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {
   grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);
 }

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);
}

function updateNet() {
 var taxRate = getTaxRate();
 var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {
   netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);
 }

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);
}
//--></script>
   <?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>
   <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
<?php
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>

<?php
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SEO_URL; ?></td>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_seo_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_seo_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_seo_url[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_seo_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
      </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
      <tr>
      </tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
updateGross();
//--></script>
<?php
?>
        <tr>
           <td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>
           <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2" class="main"><hr><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_METTA_INFO; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>          
<?php         
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PAGE_TITLE; ?></td>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_title_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>          
          <tr>
           <td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEADER_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_desc_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>          
          <tr>
           <td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_KEYWORDS; ?></td>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_keywords_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_keywords_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2" class="main"><hr></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>
<?php // BOF: More Pics 6 ?>
           <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image);  ?> 
                  <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_1', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?>
	   </td> 
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE1; ?>
	    <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage1') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage1 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage1', $pInfo->products_subimage1); ?>
                        <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_3', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?>
         </td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE2; ?>  </td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage2') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage2 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage2', $pInfo->products_subimage2); ?>
                     <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_5', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE3; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage3') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage3 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage3', $pInfo->products_subimage3); ?>
                         <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_7', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE4; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage4') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage4 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage4', $pInfo->products_subimage4); ?>
                         <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_9', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE5; ?></td>
      	    <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage5') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage5 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage5', $pInfo->products_subimage5); ?>
                        <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_11', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE6 ?></td>
	    <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage6') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage6 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage6', $pInfo->products_subimage6); ?>
                        <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_13', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
<?php // EOF: More Pics 6 ?>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
<?php
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>
         </tr>
  <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_RSS; ?></td>
    <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('products_to_rss', '1', $pInfo->products_to_rss); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     </tr>
   </table></form>
<?php
 } elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {
   if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
     $pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
     $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
     $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
  $products_head_title_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'];
     $products_head_desc_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'];
     $products_head_keywords_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'];
     $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];
  $products_seo_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_seo_url'];
     $products_to_rss = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_to_rss'];
   } else {
     $product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_seo_url, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_to_rss from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);
     $products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;
  $products_subimage1_name = $pInfo->products_subimage1;
  $products_subimage2_name = $pInfo->products_subimage2;
  $products_subimage3_name = $pInfo->products_subimage3;
  $products_subimage4_name = $pInfo->products_subimage4;
  $products_subimage5_name = $pInfo->products_subimage5;
  $products_subimage6_name = $pInfo->products_subimage6;
   }

$form_action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {
       $pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
       $pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
	$pInfo->products_head_title_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_head_desc_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_head_keywords_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
       $pInfo->products_seo_url = tep_get_products_seo_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
     } else {
       $pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_title_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_head_desc_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_head_keywords_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_seo_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_seo_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);
     }
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name2 , $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php // BOF: More Pics 6 ?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
 <table>
 	<tr>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage1_name)) {
?>	
  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage1_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage2_name)) {
?>	 	
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage2_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage3_name)) {
?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage3_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage4_name)) {
?>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage4_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
	<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage5_name)) {
?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage5_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage6_name)) {
?>        
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage6_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
  </tr>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null(products_subimage1)) {
?>	
</table>
<?php
	} 
		?>
       </td>
     </tr>
<?php // EOF: More Pics 6 ?>
<?php
     if ($pInfo->products_url) {
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
     if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) {
       $pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);
       if ($pos_params != false) {
         $back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);
         $back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);
       } else {
         $back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];
         $back_url_params = '';
       }
     } else {
       $back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;
       $back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;
     }
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="right" class="smallText">
<?php
/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */
     reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);
     while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
       if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));
       }
     }
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_head_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']])));
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_head_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']])));
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_head_keywords_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']])));
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_seo_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_seo_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));
     }
     echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image', stripslashes($products_image_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage1', stripslashes($products_subimage1_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage2', stripslashes($products_subimage2_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage3', stripslashes($products_subimage3_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage4', stripslashes($products_subimage4_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage5', stripslashes($products_subimage5_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage6', stripslashes($products_subimage6_name));

echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK, 'name="edit"') . '  ';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {
       echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE);
     } else {
       echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT);
     }
     echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>';
?></td>
     </tr>
   </table></form>
<?php
   }
 } else {
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
           <td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td class="smallText" align="right">
<?php
   echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');
   echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');
   echo '</form>';
?>
               </td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="smallText" align="right">
<?php
   echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');
   echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');
   echo '</form>';
?>
               </td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   $categories_count = 0;
   $rows = 0;
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
     $search = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']);

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_seo_url, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_desc_tag, cd.categories_htc_keywords_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   } else {
     $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_seo_url, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_desc_tag, cd.categories_htc_keywords_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }
   while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
     $categories_count++;
     $rows++;

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id']))) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {
       $category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));
       $category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);
       $cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);
     }

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {
       echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a> <b>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"> </td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }

$products_count = 0;
   $products_count = 0;
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
     $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_seo_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id, p.products_to_rss from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");
   } else {
     $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_seo_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_to_rss from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");
   }
   while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
     $products_count++;
     $rows++;

// Get categories_id for product if search
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath = $products['categories_id'];

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] == $products['products_id']))) && !isset($pInfo) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {
// find out the rating average from customer reviews
       $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select (avg(reviews_rating) / 5 * 100) as average_rating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'");
       $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
       $pInfo_array = array_merge($products, $reviews);
       $pInfo = new objectInfo($pInfo_array);
     }

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {
       echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center">
<?php
     if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {
       echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';
     } else {
       echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);
     }
?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }

$cPath_back = '';
   if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array)-1; $i<$n; $i++) {
       if (empty($cPath_back)) {
         $cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];
       } else {
         $cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];
       }
     }
   }

$cPath_back = (tep_not_null($cPath_back)) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back . '&' : '';
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>
                   <td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?> </td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
<?php
   $heading = array();
   $contents = array();
   switch ($action) {
     case 'new_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newcategory', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=insert_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NEW_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';
       for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
         $category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');
	  $category_htc_title_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_htc_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');
         $category_htc_desc_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_htc_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');
         $category_htc_keywords_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_htc_keywords_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');
         $category_htc_description_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_textarea_field('categories_htc_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'hard', 30, 5, '');
       }

$category_seo_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_seo_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');
       }

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_SEO_URL . $category_seo_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', '', 'size="2"'));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Category Title' . $category_htc_title_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Category Description' . $category_htc_desc_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Category Keywords' . $category_htc_keywords_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Categories Description' . $category_htc_description_string);
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'edit_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_EDIT_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=update_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_EDIT_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';
         $category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
	  $category_htc_title_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_htc_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_htc_title($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
         $category_htc_desc_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_htc_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_htc_desc($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
         $category_htc_keywords_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_htc_keywords_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_htc_keywords($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
         $category_htc_description_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_textarea_field('categories_htc_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'hard', 30, 5, tep_get_category_htc_description($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
       }

$category_seo_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_seo_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_seo_url($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
       }

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_SEO_URL . $category_seo_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_category_image', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', $cInfo->sort_order, 'size="2"'));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Category Title' . $category_htc_title_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Category Description' . $category_htc_desc_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Category Keywords' . $category_htc_keywords_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Header Tags Categories Description' . $category_htc_description_string);
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'delete_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_CATEGORY_INTRO);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');
       if ($cInfo->childs_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_CHILDS, $cInfo->childs_count));
       if ($cInfo->products_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_PRODUCTS, $cInfo->products_count));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'move_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_CATEGORIES_INTRO, $cInfo->categories_name));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'delete_product':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_PRODUCT_INTRO);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$product_categories_string = '';
       $product_categories = tep_generate_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product');
       for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {
         $category_path = '';
         for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($product_categories[$i]); $j < $k; $j++) {
           $category_path .= $product_categories[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';
         }
         $category_path = substr($category_path, 0, -16);
         $product_categories_string .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('product_categories[]', $product_categories[$i][sizeof($product_categories[$i])-1]['id'], true) . ' ' . $category_path . '<br>';
       }
       $product_categories_string = substr($product_categories_string, 0, -4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $product_categories_string);
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'move_product':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_PRODUCTS_INTRO, $pInfo->products_name));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $pInfo->products_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'copy_to':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     default:
       if ($rows > 0) {
         if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents
           $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));
           if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);
         } elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents
           $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

// KIKOLEPPARD for multilanguage support Line Change - Added link for Attribute Manager - MG
          $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a><a href="./new_attributes.php?action=select&current_product_id=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&cPath=' . $cPath . '">' .  tep_image_button('button_edit_attributes.gif', IMAGE_EDIT_ATTRIBUTES) . '</A>');
	   // KIKOLEPPARD for multilanguage support Line Change - Added link for Attribute Manager - MG

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));
           if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));
           if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage1, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage1);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage2);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage3, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage3);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage4, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage4);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage5, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage5);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage6, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage6);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');
         }
       } else { // create category/product info
         $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);
       }
       break;
   }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
     echo '            <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
     echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '            </td>' . "\n";
   }
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table>
<?php
 }
?>
   </td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Edited by misillsam

Hello,

i install the seo header tags 3.01

All appear to be installed correctly, but my admin/header_tags_seo.php does not change anything when i change the keywords, and when i press on update, she work and go to php timeout without any change (timeout is VEEERY high, 15 min) ;-))

is do not display "view result" too, page just dissapear when i click on "view result"

when i want delete default keywords i have error "cannot delete index.php" ;-))

someone can check whats wrong please ?

If it times out on you, then it is probably not installed correctly. if you are getting warnings, like permissions being wrong, then you need to fix those.

Please don't post complete files unless asked.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

If it times out on you, then it is probably not installed correctly. if you are getting warnings, like permissions being wrong, then you need to fix those.

Please don't post complete files unless asked.

Jack

Ok, no problem i will no post entire files.

No all permissions are ok.

Only one warning :

" Found Missing Tags:

Products table has 1 items with missing meta tag information."

Its very strange, absolutely no changes in the database, and working for nothing to timeout :-((

Edited by misillsam

First of all, This is a great contrib. Install was good,at least I think. I have got every thing work with the except for one thing.

In the admin panel, under the page control. I select an item from the left pull down. Enter the information(title, description, keywords, etc.) When I click on the update button, I get an HTTP 500 Internal Server error. I have installed and uninstalled 6 times today. Every thing works but this one page. I have scanned every part of the install code, reloaded the database tables.

I need to mention....... I do not get this error when using the right side(Default Tags- English) Have I messed something all six times on the install?

First of all, This is a great contrib. Install was good,at least I think. I have got every thing work with the except for one thing.

In the admin panel, under the page control. I select an item from the left pull down. Enter the information(title, description, keywords, etc.) When I click on the update button, I get an HTTP 500 Internal Server error. I have installed and uninstalled 6 times today. Every thing works but this one page. I have scanned every part of the install code, reloaded the database tables.

I need to mention....... I do not get this error when using the right side(Default Tags- English) Have I messed something all six times on the install?

Yes me too, nothing happens, "work" to the php timeout, and --> HTTP 500 Internal Server error

my complete admin/categories.php have been posted.

I think my install is ok.

I reinstall 3 times too :-((

This is a great contrib, but we need to make it WORK ;-))

The Internal Server error can be caused by several things and depends on the server setup. You should first ask your host to look at the error. It is probably a permissions setting, which they can determine right away.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The Internal Server error can be caused by several things and depends on the server setup. You should first ask your host to look at the error. It is probably a permissions setting, which they can determine right away.

Jack

No problem with this, this is sure, because its a full dedicaced server, i do what i want with.

im on linux gentoo, php/mysql 5.

server is on prod, with multiple sites, and setup of servers is full ok.

Register globals is on.

Maybe this contrib need to have some specific setups ?

Hi,

I installed this contribution, and it seems to work perfectly! I just have one problem. When I add a categories with images and tags, everything is correct, but if I edit the category and dont re upload the image, the image is lost - IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST

and comes up as a broken image on the site. What can it be? It does not do this on the product pages. only the categories and subcategories.

Hi,

I installed this contribution, and it seems to work perfectly! I just have one problem. When I add a categories with images and tags, everything is correct, but if I edit the category and dont re upload the image, the image is lost - IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST

and comes up as a broken image on the site. What can it be? It does not do this on the product pages. only the categories and subcategories.

As mentioned in the docs, any problem related to that page is due to the categories.php changes. Use the included one to see if the problem goes away and then use a compare program to find the mistake.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I have installed your header script and reviewed it 3 times and cannot find the problem, I can no longer access the admin section of my cart, everthing seems to work great except that. Can you assist.

http://webmart1.buckeyeads.com/admin/

It keep going back to the main page now, since it took me a few attempts to get it to work this nicely I hesitate on changing anything with out checking here first as I believe it is something small.

I have installed your header script and reviewed it 3 times and cannot find the problem, I can no longer access the admin section of my cart, everthing seems to work great except that. Can you assist.

http://webmart1.buckeyeads.com/admin/

It keep going back to the main page now, since it took me a few attempts to get it to work this nicely I hesitate on changing anything with out checking here first as I believe it is something small.

FILENAME_LOGIN appears, but not translate in your real login page.

Try to verify in filenames.php if your login page define are still there.

Ok, for me, i verify and re-verify 9 times the entire installation.

categories.php are installed ok.

I definitely think than bug is somewhere else in code of contribution.

I need to debug quickly, because i have a bad idea to replace excellent cdynamic meta tags on site in production with this one. :-((

so now i dont have good tags for few days, and google continue to crawl this bad tagged pages. :-((

I try another way, i populate directly in database with phpmyadmin, this seems to work, tags appears.

Now, i need to know, what is way to display manufacturer name, category, keywods and other, not BEFORE (append) but AFTER the products name i product_info pages ?

Thank you

Now, i need to know, what is way to display manufacturer name, category, keywods and other, not BEFORE (append) but AFTER the products name i product_info pages ?

Thank you

In page control, click on the manufacturer and category boxes for the page you want and set the sort order.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Found Missing Tags: If you see this error when you access Page Control, then check for empty descriptions in your product list. Quickest way to find out is to use a program such as phpMyAdmin to export your product_description table and quickly scan the products_description column for empty entries.

Edited by commbits

Hi jack,

Found Missing Tags:

shows

when I edit the manufacturer tags they are blank. If I save the changes I have to re-type everything

any idea?

thanks

First of all nice one Jack another great contribution.

Maybe a small bug report any comments on this would be appreciated.

Installed HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.0.1 on a modified store everything seemed fine, in admin header tags working great but when I inserted a few new articles ( article manager 1.5) I found I was getting a blank page when clicking on

New Articles links on index page and only seeing the latest article after clicking on all articles instead of 3 _ 4. I first checked article manager for bugs but found none after running the SEO 3.0 install again

I found that in application top.php towards the end about line: 585

8) Find and remove the following in catalog/includes/application_top.php

// BOF: Header Tags Controller v2.6.3

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'header_tags.php');

// Clean out HTML comments from ALT tags etc.

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'clean_html_comments.php');

// EOF: Added: Header Tags Controller v2.6.3

if I left the.... require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'clean_html_comments.php');....... untouched everything works fine...

still checking the effect on HeaderTags_SEO but at the minute the links on the index page for the articles are working again and the HeaderTags SEO seems to be unaffected.

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.