• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moneris eSelect Plugin - Missing?

Onyxdragun

I am new to the whole osCommerce world and I seem to be having issues in getting the module for Moneris working.

I am running osCommerce 2.2 rc2 and just downloaded the module availables on Moneris' eSelect site. Followed the instructions:

1) Load the Moneris.sql into the database

2) Copy module.payment.moneriscampg.php into the \includes\modules\payment folder and rename it to moneriscampg.php

3) Copy language.english.moneriscamppg.php into the \includes\languages\english\modules\payment folder and rename it to moneriscampg.php

4) Copy CANmpgClassesOsc.php & CANmpiClassesOsc.php into the \includes\classes folder

5) Copy orders_addon_campg.php into the \admin folder and then modify the \admin\orders.php file to include the file in the proper location

So after I have done that I log into the Admin section goto Modules -> Payments and the 'Credit Card Payments' option is not there to 'install/activate'. I've gone through the other options and none of them belong to Moneris.

Am I missing a step in getting this module to work with osCommerce?

Thanks

Onyxdragun

---------------------------------

West Coast Canada

Urls: www.tyleringram.com | www.dynamicshark.com

Skills: PHP, MySQL, DHTML, XHTML Standards, Javascript

Weird no replies.

I'm not sure why the module isn't loading. It's supposed to be in the properly directories but it does not show up in the Modules->Payment section of the admin page.

I've looked at the php scripts to see how modules.php loads in the modules and then I looked at the Moneris scripts and it should display 'Credit Card Payments'

Is there a resource or tutorial in loading modules so I can ensure it is correct? The manual doesn't tell you how to load modules, only how to activate the existing ones.

I cannot find an entry in the knowledge base about modules and adding them in manual either.

Skills: PHP, MySQL, DHTML, XHTML Standards, Javascript

Meh dumb me, a file wasn't in the right directory for one! lol Ah well....

After configuring Moneris eSelect, do you get the following error if you try to select customer orders?

I'm getting this message now and I've followed the directions indicated on the eSelect configuration document.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /mnt/w0706/d21/s27/b029b606/www/kesa.ca/osc/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 210

• 3 months later...
After configuring Moneris eSelect, do you get the following error if you try to select customer orders?

I'm getting this message now and I've followed the directions indicated on the eSelect configuration document.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /mnt/w0706/d21/s27/b029b606/www/kesa.ca/osc/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 210

I am having the exact same error, I thought it was because of cURL wasn't installed but after my hosting provider installed it, I still have the same problem. When I remove the <?php include ("orders_addon_campg.php”); ?> in the order.php file then everything works fine.

I think there is something wrong in the orders_addon_campg.php file.

Can anyone help?? Please.

• 7 months later...
Is it really works?

It fixed my issue.

I downloaded a template from 2005 I believe. I am using current OSC 2.2 (2009)-- I am brand new at this -- and downloaded Moneris Module - since I have an API and Store ID.

I noticed I couldn't see my orders >> parse error T_LNUMBER. I applied this fix which is single Quotes instead of double and BAM! It worked!

Great job thanks!

Archived