• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Would like Critiquing or advice on my site/store.

The site and store is not ready yet, but Id like to know what you all think so far, any changes or enhancements I should make. My SSL Cert is being installed by my host and should be done by tomorrow morning, so dont worry about telling me that I need it. Its being done.

This is my first website and store, so be kind. :D

Thanks!

Michelle.

www.clearcreekscraps.com

From there, click on store from the front page.

:D

The site and store is not ready yet, but Id like to know what you all think so far, any changes or enhancements I should make. My SSL Cert is being installed by my host and should be done by tomorrow morning, so dont worry about telling me that I need it. Its being done.

This is my first website and store, so be kind. :D

Thanks!

Michelle.

www.clearcreekscraps.com

From there, click on store from the front page.

:D

Looks great as far as layout/theme.

The store itself could use some Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I recommend Header Tag Controller (HTC). It allows you to define Titles, Keywords, Description for info pages, and product pages.

Great looking shop.

~~~Tapuahk

Looks great as far as layout/theme.

The store itself could use some Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I recommend Header Tag Controller (HTC). It allows you to define Titles, Keywords, Description for info pages, and product pages.

Great looking shop.

~~~Tapuahk

Thanks! Ill look into that. Was starting to read some posts on that earlier, but got distracted. Is HTC a contribution? LOL...nm, Ill look it up, you all have held my hand long enough. Ill save my future questions for bigger problems.

Again, thanks, Tapuahk

Archived