• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help! error received

islandwind

I've installed 2 contributions: Ultimate SEO and the meta tags contributions. After installing one of these, the "click to enlarge" picture is missing. We receive this error: Not Found The requested URL /happy-birthday-buzzard-pi-106.html was not found on this server. I'm assuming the link was messed up somehow, but just don't know what to do to fix the problem.

Another problem we've suddenly encountered involves Internet Explorer. On the product info page, the area with the information, the right navigational area, and the upper most part of the website are all pushed to the right, off the screen. The website looks fine in Netscape, Safari, Opera, etc.

We have been working on this for 3 days, and can't find the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I've installed 2 contributions: Ultimate SEO and the meta tags contributions. After installing one of these, the "click to enlarge" picture is missing. We receive this error: Not Found The requested URL /happy-birthday-buzzard-pi-106.html was not found on this server. I'm assuming the link was messed up somehow, but just don't know what to do to fix the problem.

Another problem we've suddenly encountered involves Internet Explorer. On the product info page, the area with the information, the right navigational area, and the upper most part of the website are all pushed to the right, off the screen. The website looks fine in Netscape, Safari, Opera, etc.

We have been working on this for 3 days, and can't find the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Is there a URL for the shop so we can see what you mean?

As far as IE rendering your store differently it could be a problem with an image or string of text with no spaces forcing the first column to not collapse.

~~~Tapuahk

Is there a URL for the shop so we can see what you mean?

As far as IE rendering your store differently it could be a problem with an image or string of text with no spaces forcing the first column to not collapse.

~~~Tapuahk

Thanks for your reply. I think you might be right about the image, because the problem seemed to occur around the same time we were changing images out. The site is swankysigns.com

Thanks for your reply. I think you might be right about the image, because the problem seemed to occur around the same time we were changing images out. The site is swankysigns.com

Well your code looks fine except for maybe the following:

in product_info.php

The part that's rendered in HTML as

<td class="smallText" align="center">

Currently viewing: 

Extra quote character found :

<a title="" href="http://swankysigns.com/beach-dude-yard-sign-p-68.html"/# ">

Should be more like

<a title="" href="http://swankysigns.com/beach-dude-yard-sign-p-68.html/# ">

So I think the problem is somewhere in the tables, I'm gonna run another program on it and see if it can find it...

so far I can't see it.

~~~Tapuahk

What is the code that generates the href on click to enlarge.

That code is faulty or not following oscommerce standard coding.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

What is the code that generates the href on click to enlarge.

That code is faulty or not following oscommerce standard coding.

Satish

Thanks for your help. We are new to this so any help is appreciated.

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">'. TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td></tr>

Thanks for your help. We are new to this so any help is appreciated.

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">'. TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td></tr>

java script should be javascript

java<gap>script

Archived