• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors when installing store for the first time

dotcom012

Here is the link to the site. I have insatlled OScommerce before...well muiltiple times. Everything went fine. When i clicked on the catolog button the index page comes up and there is nothing but errors at the top. I have tried to delete everything and install it again, but the same thing happens. Can someone click on the link and see if they have seen it before.

Thanks

Scott

Link

Sorry about that, i am changing the site and everything is in black so you wont be able to read it...so here it is

Warning: file(includes/spiders.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/20/d178885075/htdocs/christaddams/store/includes/application_top.php on line 177

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/20/d178885075/htdocs/christaddams/store/includes/application_top.php:177) in /homepages/20/d178885075/htdocs/christaddams/store/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/20/d178885075/htdocs/christaddams/store/includes/application_top.php:177) in /homepages/20/d178885075/htdocs/christaddams/store/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

These are the errors after i install it everytime.

Archived