Canada Post Automated Labels 2.0 AND Canada Post Shipping Module 4.0

insaini

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE HELP!

I have installed this module. A customer can place an order and gets the proper choices for shipping. They make the payment and get an invoice, but the store owner dosen't. When you try to view the invoice in the "orders" section of the admin panel all that shows up is the following:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' cp_tracking orders where orders_id = '24'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from, cp_tracking orders where orders_id = '24'

Any ideas????

PLEASE HELP!

I have installed this module. A customer can place an order and gets the proper choices for shipping. They make the payment and get an invoice, but the store owner dosen't. When you try to view the invoice in the "orders" section of the admin panel all that shows up is the following:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' cp_tracking orders where orders_id = '24'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from, cp_tracking orders where orders_id = '24'

Any ideas????

Further.....

This code displays when I press the "Ship" button:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /homepages/37/d219676768/htdocs/foothillsinteriors/admin/includes/languages/english/ship_canadapost.php on line 38

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' cp_tracking orders where orders_id = '31'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from, cp_tracking orders where orders_id = '31'

[TEP STOP]

Does this help??

Yes, you should remove it. The error message told you where the problem was, all you had to do was fixing the syntax.

I recommend reading a PHP and an SQL manual.

This did not work. Can anyone else help??? Please???

This did not work. Can anyone else help??? Please???

What did not work? Sorry, but we are not omniscient, you need to tell us exactly what error you are getting.

Nobody here is paid to support your problems, please try to be less annoying. Multiple question marks and whining are frowned upon. If you cannot ask questions properly, you should hire a professional coder to fix your problems.

Is anyone else getting this cannot reach Canada Post Server message? My site has been working perfect up until a couple days ago when a customer made me aware they are getting this message.

Is this for shipping choices at checkout? It seems to work for me at the moment. Sometimes Canada Post servers go down briefly in my experience... The best solution would be to add some form of formula or price caching to handle this situation.

What did not work? Sorry, but we are not omniscient, you need to tell us exactly what error you are getting.

Nobody here is paid to support your problems, please try to be less annoying. Multiple question marks and whining are frowned upon. If you cannot ask questions properly, you should hire a professional coder to fix your problems.

I found the error. The code at: admin/includes/languages/english/ship_canadapost.php on line 38 included an extra /

Sorry about the question marks...I was unaware how easily some people could be offended.

SQL Error, I have the following SQL error when adding the new_install_db.sql file to my DB:

Error

SQL query:

###########################################################################

# CANADA POST SHIPPING MODULE DB QUERIES

# Canada Post Shipping Module with dimensions using osCommerce stored units

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_length DECIMAL( 6, 2 ) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL AFTER products_dim_type,

ADD products_width DECIMAL( 6, 2 ) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL AFTER products_length,

ADD products_height DECIMAL( 6, 2 ) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL AFTER products_width,

ADD products_ready_to_ship ENUM( '0', '1' ) NOT NULL default '0' AFTER products_height;

MySQL said:

#1054 - Unknown column 'products_dim_type' in 'products'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It shows up on my website shopping cart like this:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_length' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_ready_to_ship, p.products_tax_class_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '31' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Please help...

THank you,

Angie

SQL Error, I have the following SQL error when adding the new_install_db.sql file to my DB:

Error

SQL query:

# CANADA POST SHIPPING MODULE DB QUERIES

# Canada Post Shipping Module with dimensions using osCommerce stored units

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_length DECIMAL( 6, 2 ) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL AFTER products_dim_type,

ADD products_width DECIMAL( 6, 2 ) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL AFTER products_length,

ADD products_height DECIMAL( 6, 2 ) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL AFTER products_width,

ADD products_ready_to_ship ENUM( '0', '1' ) NOT NULL default '0' AFTER products_height;

MySQL said:

#1054 - Unknown column 'products_dim_type' in 'products'

It shows up on my website shopping cart like this:

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_ready_to_ship, p.products_tax_class_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '31' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Please help...

THank you,

Angie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I modified the SQL as shown in a previous post:

Changed:

ADD products_length DECIMAL(6,2) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL after products_dim_type,

To:

ADD products_length DECIMAL(6,2) DEFAULT '12' NOT NULL after products_weight,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and I re-ran the SQL script, now I have another error:

select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_ready_to_ship, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '30' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I am totally clueless, please help... THankz :)

Ok I found an answer to my problem listed above...

How do I modify my SQL if there is no length, width, height or ready to ship column in the DB Products Table???

I have phpMyAdmin...

I have never manually edited SQL, I just run scripts...

Thankz again.. ;)

Ok I found an answer to my problem listed above...

How do I modify my SQL if there is no length, width, height or ready to ship column in the DB Products Table???

I have phpMyAdmin...

I have never manually edited SQL, I just run scripts...

Thankz again.. ;)

Wow.. I seem to be writing to myself lately... Anywhoo, I figured it out, it was actually the easiest thing I've done since starting the site... :lol:

QUOTE (Stealth1 @ Nov 21 2008, 10:52 AM)

Is anyone else getting this cannot reach Canada Post Server message? My site has been working perfect up until a couple days ago when a customer made me aware they are getting this message.

Is this for shipping choices at checkout? It seems to work for me at the moment. Sometimes Canada Post servers go down briefly in my experience... The best solution would be to add some form of formula or price caching to handle this situation. """

-----------------------------------------

This is the reason why I do not have the Canada post shipping module installed. You guys have an awesome piece of work but when I tested it, it was either taking too many seconds for my taste before the server answered or the server was unavailable. You must take this problem from your customers point of view. Once they decide to order, the last thing you want is to have them run in to a long page load or worse, an unavailable server..... I have the Automated label contrib and even with that I often run in to server problems on the Canada posts side.

Has anyone else ran in to problems today. I get two errors First:

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home/....../ship_canadapost.php on line 610

I've just moved to a new server .... no idea if it is related. And:

Step 3. Started shipping application.

https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ShippingServlet

HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 23:46:35 GMT

Location: https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/...&formId=111

Content-Length: 385

Content-Type: text/html

<html><head><title>302 Moved Temporarily</title></head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<p>This document you requested has moved temporarily.</p>

<p>It's now at <a href="https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/shipping/estShipping.jsp?locale=en_CA&formId=111">https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/shipping/estShipping.jsp?locale=en_CA&formId=111</a>.</p>

</body></html>

Step 4. Error: Failed check in /home/..../ship_canadapost.php at line 786

I sure would hate to see this contrib go, this is the must useful one on my store.

Patrick

I've worked around the curl issue which is probably related to my new server running with php 5. I've set line 610 CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION to false. If that can clue anyone...

Cool, should add it to the next version of Automated Labels.

As for server taking too long for the quotes, it's really the fault of Canada Post. I should really make a mod to do caching since I get hit by this problem from time to time. But it will probably be very customized to my own store, so not sure if I will be able to release it.

Hey,

I don't think that I fixed anything with the setting to false except for the error message that stopped showing up. I still can't use the contrib. I think something on my new server (php5?) causing the problem because of this error message:

CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir

And the error message from the debug mode replies"

HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 23:46:35 GMT

Location: https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/...&formId=111

Content-Length: 385

Content-Type: text/html

<html><head><title>302 Moved Temporarily</title></head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<p>This document you requested has moved temporarily.</p>

<p>It's now at <a href="https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/shipping/estShipping.jsp?locale=en_CA&amp;formId=111">https://est-oee.canadapost-postescanada.ca/shipping/estShipping.jsp?locale=en_CA&amp;formId=111</a>.</p>

</body></html>

I've underlined the difference, there is something now pointing to a wrong address ????

Any idea, and this is new since moving to a new server..

Thanks

Pat

Fianlly got it to work again, after countless hours of searching...

I simply sent the problem to the customer support of my new host with as much info on the problem as possible and all they had to do was to change server version from php 4.4.8 to 4.4.9 Seems to be working fine now.

• 2 weeks later...

Insaini,

I have a very specific problem in using the CP Shipping module.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...;hl=Canada+Post

Basically, it works fine for 4 or fewer units.

For 5 or more units, the weight doesn't calc properly.

I've installed 4.1, 2.2 (I don't know if I did the 2.2.1 I'll have to look)