• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Random Categories showing after adding to cart

KingZ

My site is kingZ32parts.com . The site works great besides one thing. Go to my site and add a product to your cart, keep an eye on the categories to the left. Not always but sometimes it shows some other sites categories! I get this showing up now

Training Tools/Games (1)

Polo Shirts (2)

T-Shirts (2)

Cap (1)

Mug (1)

Button (1)

Weird huh! now if you click those it goes to another site http://www.discfunctional.info/catalog/index.php?cPath=21 . I called godaddy (my host) and told them of the problem. It seemed to appear after i installed the ssl from them. They worked on it a bit then told me that it must be in the oscommerce side of it not the ssl. My store is ready to go but i need this resolved so i can start selling! Any help or tips would be highly appreciated!

My site is kingZ32parts.com . The site works great besides one thing. Go to my site and add a product to your cart, keep an eye on the categories to the left. Not always but sometimes it shows some other sites categories! I get this showing up now

Training Tools/Games (1)

Polo Shirts (2)

T-Shirts (2)

Cap (1)

Mug (1)

Button (1)

Weird huh! now if you click those it goes to another site http://www.discfunctional.info/catalog/index.php?cPath=21 . I called godaddy (my host) and told them of the problem. It seemed to appear after i installed the ssl from them. They worked on it a bit then told me that it must be in the oscommerce side of it not the ssl. My store is ready to go but i need this resolved so i can start selling! Any help or tips would be highly appreciated!

Change hosts.

In your Admin, set "Use cache" to false.

This happens on a shared server if you use the cache.

You can get some other store's categories!

:lol:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

In your Admin, set "Use cache" to false.

This happens on a shared server if you use the cache.

You can get some other store's categories!

:lol:

I LOVE YOU

fixed

Archived