osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Footer Color Mismatch

EuRoPLaSTiKs

Hi,

You may check the following video tutorials:

http://oscommerce-template-easy.com/oscomm...ter-section.htm

Hope it helps

thats not what IM looking for.. if you notice where my part is white there part is fine the whole footer is white except the background also my background is already black. is it possible i have a border around it somewhere? i cant find any additions to px.

thats not what IM looking for.. if you notice where my part is white there part is fine the whole footer is white except the background also my background is already black. is it possible i have a border around it somewhere? i cant find any additions to px.

cant make out what you mean from the picture

it would be easier if u gave a link to the page

Go into includes/footer.php and edit the Table Width from 100% to whatever you have the upper portion set to.

jon

thanks that worked somewhat it got the white off the sides but that area is controlled by my TABLE code that i have to keep the code white anything i can add in that footer code to keep it black with white letters?

View the source code of any page, scroll down and find out where the footer begins. Note the "classes" (styles) used for the text, TD, TR, etc.

stylesheet.css is where you want to make the style changes. When you make changes and FTP the edited stylesheet.css to your server, view your site in your browser.

There are other elements calling the same classes so IF you want this white text on back bg to be only in your footer, you will have to hardcode the font color, bg color, etc., in the footer -- or create another style in the stylesheet, and change the style call in the footer.php to match your new style.

You'll get there :)

jon

It's all just ones and zeros....

Archived