• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Logo Size - can it be changed?

Hi Guys,

Im having trouble changing the logo to my logo - I think it may be because my logo is bigger.

Having up loaded my new logo to the correct location, it does not change at the top of the page.

Its definately there - i've checked, rechecked and even downloaded it from the file manager to double check and its in the correct place - im sure!

BUT as Im new to this there is always a chance i've boobied so id be greatful for help.

Oh mustn forget my logo is bigger than the orginial one

here's the code in my includes/header.php - store_logo.png is the original file name and my file name (not ocommerce.gif as in some of the posts i've researched on)

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'store_logo.png', 'World of Digital Art', STORE_NAME) . '</a>'; ?></td>

Thanks everyone

Gill

Hi Guys,

Im having trouble changing the logo to my logo - I think it may be because my logo is bigger.

Having up loaded my new logo to the correct location, it does not change at the top of the page.

Its definately there - i've checked, rechecked and even downloaded it from the file manager to double check and its in the correct place - im sure!

BUT as Im new to this there is always a chance i've boobied so id be greatful for help.

Oh mustn forget my logo is bigger than the orginial one

here's the code in my includes/header.php - store_logo.png is the original file name and my file name (not ocommerce.gif as in some of the posts i've researched on)

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'store_logo.png', 'World of Digital Art', STORE_NAME) . '</a>'; ?></td>

Thanks everyone

Gill

FIXED it - i just change the file name totally in both the file and the header.php - so i suppose it was chaching that stopped me from seeing it :lol:

Archived