• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with error

I am getting this error on my website when I go to any sub categories.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '51'

[TEP STOP]

This is driving me crazy

This is driving me crazy

What do you think it does to us? Considering this MySQL5 issue was addressed in the osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051112 and still almost every day people are asking about this error. Must have been answered 500 times by now.

There was no need to be rude. I am using the latest download from this website "oscommerce-2.2rc2a.zip". So if it was addressed mabey I have a different problem. You never bothered to ask what version I was using. The site was working fine until I installed a mod. The problem seems to have fixed itself when I installed another mod.

Jon

P.S. I am a Paramedic. Hope one day a Medic doe not blow you off because he has dealt with way to many accidents that day and it "Drives him Crazy". Think before you insult people.

There was no need to be rude. I am using the latest download from this website "oscommerce-2.2rc2a.zip". So if it was addressed mabey I have a different problem. You never bothered to ask what version I was using. The site was working fine until I installed a mod. The problem seems to have fixed itself when I installed another mod.

Jon

P.S. I am a Paramedic. Hope one day a Medic doe not blow you off because he has dealt with way to many accidents that day and it "Drives him Crazy". Think before you insult people.

The error is with the mod then. It needs to be updated to be compatible.

Archived