• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add a lot of Items?

lilshotay

Hi I recently installed osCommerce on one of my domains for a store. The thing is I have many products to show which are over 2000+ and I can't find the time and the patience to add all these items one by one. Even duplicating is slow for me at this point. So I was wondering if there was a way I could mass add Items. My product categories have same prices so is there a way I can upload a lot of images and give them the same price or something?

Sincerely

Frizzle

Hi I recently installed osCommerce on one of my domains for a store. The thing is I have many products to show which are over 2000+ and I can't find the time and the patience to add all these items one by one. Even duplicating is slow for me at this point. So I was wondering if there was a way I could mass add Items. My product categories have same prices so is there a way I can upload a lot of images and give them the same price or something?

Sincerely

Frizzle

Haven't used it myself, but a lot of posts suggest the easy populate contribution.

Thanks for this contribution Coopco, Umm any idea where I can find this? Also is there a way I can make my images full size (original size) when someone clicks on a product? Instead of having to click view full image size?

Thanks for this contribution Coopco, Umm any idea where I can find this? Also is there a way I can make my images full size (original size) when someone clicks on a product? Instead of having to click view full image size?

Try this search

For the second, there is bound to be a way, but I don't know it.

Archived