• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: session_save_path() Warning: session_start() errors

thekay

Hi Guys,

Im new to oscommerce and installed it yesterday, im getting the followig errors and any info to help me fix it would be appreciated:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/kaydownesuk/public_html/) in /home/kaydownesuk/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 169

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kaydownesuk/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:169) in /home/kaydownesuk/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kaydownesuk/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:169) in /home/kaydownesuk/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

I have a tmp folder in the root directory that is set to 777 if that helps anyone?

web address is here: http://www.kaydownes.co.uk/catalog/

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Do you have the tmp directory in /home/kaydownesuk/public_html/ ?

Yes according to my panel on my webspace package it is all setup and set to777:

upload_tmp_dir - /home/kaydownesuk/public_html/tmp

Any ideas anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived