• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Images using Lightbox v2.04 - Contrib Help and post install tweeks

simaster99

I've tried this on a completely fresh install of 2.2RC2a, but it doesn't seem to work - I get an error :-

Builder is not defined

http://webtest/osc/lightbox/lightbox.js

Line 132

objBody.appendChild(Builder.node('div',{id:'overlay'}));

I've tried amending product_info.php and adding builder to this line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder"></script> .

but this doesn't seem to fix the problem - I don't get the error anymore, but (in IE) don't get the original smaller image. Firefox displays the image, but nothing happens when I click on it.

I've tried this on a completely fresh install of 2.2RC2a, but it doesn't seem to work - I get an error :-

Builder is not defined

http://webtest/osc/lightbox/lightbox.js

Line 132

objBody.appendChild(Builder.node('div',{id:'overlay'}));

I've tried amending product_info.php and adding builder to this line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder"></script> .

but this doesn't seem to fix the problem - I don't get the error anymore, but (in IE) don't get the original smaller image. Firefox displays the image, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Sorry,

This helps ...

Add the line

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/builder.js"></script>

But above

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/lightbox.js"></script>

product_info.php has been added to the contrib, sorry for the stupid mistake

So i tried your contrib and actually it works when I install al lof your fixes, the only trouble left is that it doesn't appear in front of the product when I use 'enlarge' button it appends to the page at the far bottom something like twice the size of the actual page. So I really thought it wasn't working then I saw my scrolling bar grow when clicking on the 'enlarge'. I went to the bottom and saw my pictures at the bottom left corner.

What about this?

Dave

Light travels faster than sound. Thats why sometimes people look bright until they speak...

Hello Again,

now i got bigger problem as after instalation this contributions pound and euro symbols are displayed wrongly, pound is as Ł and euro is as ?

.... so fare as i change product_info.php in main directiory this addons not working but those symbols are displayed correctly but if i will replace it with this one with chnages according this contribution - it's work but symbols are wrong...

...has anybody got any idea where should I looking for bug?

I would be appreciate if somebody answered.

Thanks.

Hello Again,

now i got bigger problem as after instalation this contributions pound and euro symbols are displayed wrongly, pound is as Ł and euro is as ?

.... so fare as i change product_info.php in main directiory this addons not working but those symbols are displayed correctly but if i will replace it with this one with chnages according this contribution - it's work but symbols are wrong...

...has anybody got any idea where should I looking for bug?

I would be appreciate if somebody answered.

Thanks.

Hi,

1. Open your working product info.php and from there add the following code, its in the install.txt file

2. Open catalog/product_info.php

Find </head>

just above add

<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/prototype.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>

3. Next you need to edit the code which displays popup images and add the relation to lightbox, rel="lightbox", you will find this lower down the product_info.php around line 108 staring with <script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow .

If you do a search for "ENLARGE" you should find it

With clean MS2.2 Find

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

Replace with

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

</noscript>

4. Test and then upload to your live server

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Primarily thanks. I installed this software in my programs. But I click to ENLARGE Button, product image view smaller from normal picture in pop-up windows. I not found to setting size. Please can you help me? (Note : OSC Version M2.2)

Best Regards.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

First of all, great contrib!

The problem I have is with Internet Explorer.

As you can see on my website http://www.twinkelink.nl

The image appears at the top of the page. I'd like to have it on the center of the screen.

How can I accomplish this? This happens in IE6 and IE7.

This does not happen in Firefox. In Firefox it's just fine.

I've used the latest version. My product_info.php is as included in the zip-file.

Thanks in advance!

Marcel

So i tried your contrib and actually it works when I install al lof your fixes, the only trouble left is that it doesn't appear in front of the product when I use 'enlarge' button it appends to the page at the far bottom something like twice the size of the actual page. So I really thought it wasn't working then I saw my scrolling bar grow when clicking on the 'enlarge'. I went to the bottom and saw my pictures at the bottom left corner.

What about this?

Dave

Just upload lightbox.css in the same folder as lightbox.js, and try again.

I see that this has been asked before, but there was no answer. Is there a way to add multiple images to this contrib? I have seen in many other postings that there are errors when trying to use another contrib for multiple images and lightbox. Is there a direct way to do this with this contribution?

It works great otherwise.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hi all my problem is simple im sure.

im using the lightbox mod with extra pics this all works great but if i click on a product image it expands it far to big is there a way of setting a max image size in the lightbox java script?

Edited by wilson210484

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I do have a problem .I use OSC 2.2rc2a and I install Light box march 25/08.I drop the Product_info file in to catalog folder ,I copy the lightbox folder in to catalog folder ,all pictures to image folder .The image efect is working but I have a problem with the page format.It looks like does not keeps the page format. Font of the name of the product is extremly big the picture and details are pushed to the right side of the screen. Would some one give me a hint please?

I try the code above and I got 2 pietures of the product title of te product is the same format ....all is the same format. Just I have 2 pictures like I said and the efect does not work.

Thank You Adrian

I am green on this .

Hi, try to get lightbox to work on my test site and I have a problem .I have OSC 2.2rc2a .I download from here version 2.4 relese on march 25 08. It come with Product_info.php file and I replace the one I had. I copy the the lightbox folder to the catalog ,I copy and drop the pictures on the catalog/image .it works but the format of my original page broke.Name of the product is BIG ,Picture and all description is pushed to the right side of the screen.It looks like it is not respecting the CSS.

Does any one can point me in the right direction,on how I can get this to work?

Thank you adrian

Here is my original Product_info.PHP:

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,l

e

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="col_left">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" class="col_center"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr><td>

<? tep_draw_heading_top(); ?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_top();?>

<?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND;?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_bottom();?>

<? tep_draw_heading_top_1(); ?>

<!--

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td>

-->

<br style="line-height:1px;"><br style="line-height:12px;">

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!--

</td>

</tr>

</table>

-->

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom_1(); ?>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom(); ?>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_top();?>

<?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » ')?>

<?php echo tep_draw_title_bottom();?>

<? tep_draw_heading_top_1(); ?>

<? /* tep_draw_heading_top_2(); */ ?>

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" class="product">

<tr><td>

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">

<tr><td height="100%">

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" align="left" class="prod_info">

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_top();?>

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, ' style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"') . ''; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, ' style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;"') . ''; ?>

</noscript>

<?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_bottom();?>

</td></tr>

<tr><td align="center">

document.write('<?php echo '<div><a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a></div>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<div><a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank"><br style="line-height:7px">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a></div>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td></tr>

</table>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="title_info">

<tr><td><em><?php echo $products_name; ?></em></td></tr>

</table>

<div class="padd3"><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?>

<br><br style="line-height:11px"><span class="productSpecialPrice"><?=$products_price?></span></div>

</td></tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<? /* tep_draw_heading_bottom_2(); */ ?>

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" style="margin:15px 0px 15px 0px; height:1px;">

<tr><td class="bg_line_x"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1');?></td></tr>

</table>

<? tep_draw_heading_top_2();?>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="box_width_cont product">

<tr><td height="25" colspan="2"><strong><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></strong></td></tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr><td height="10" colspan="2"></td></tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="product box_width_cont">

<tr><td class="line_h"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td></tr>

<tr><td height="17"></td></tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr><td class="line_h"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td></tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr><td class="line_h"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td></tr>

</table>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr><td class="line_h"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td></tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<!--

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents"><td>

-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="product box_width_cont">

<tr>

<td class="main bg_input"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?><?php echo tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '15', '1'); ?><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_add_to_cart1.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table><br style="line-height:1px;"><br style="line-height:10px;">

<!--

</td></tr>

</table>

-->

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom_2();?>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom_1(); ?>

<?php tep_draw_heading_bottom();?>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td class="col_right">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //--></body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

This is My Stylesheet.css original:

/*

$Id: stylesheet.css,v 1.56 2003/06/30 20:04:02 hpdl Exp $

*/

.boxText { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; }

.errorBox { font-family : Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size : 10px; background: #ffb3b5; font-weight: bold; }

.stockWarning { font-family : Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size : 10px; color: #cc0033; }

.productsNotifications { background: #DBDBDB; }

.orderEdit {font-family : Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size : 10px;color: #999999;text-decoration: underline;}

BODY {background: #ffffff; color: #000000; margin: 0px;}

.infoBox {background: #de1558;}

.infoBoxContents {background: #ffffff;font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px;}

/* A {color: #000000; text-decoration: none;}A:hover { color: #AABBDD; text-decoration: underline;} */

FORM {display: inline;}

TR.header {background: #ffffff;}

TR.headerNavigation {background: #bbc3d3;}

TD.headerNavigation {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; background: #bbc3d3; color: #ffffff; font-weight : bold;}

/* A.headerNavigation {color: #FFFFFF; }A.headerNavigation:hover { color: #ffffff;

} */

TR.headerError {background: #ff0000;}

TD.headerError {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background: #ff0000; color: #ffffff; font-weight : bold; text-align : center;}

TR.headerInfo {background: #00ff00;}

TD.headerInfo {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;background: #00ff00;color: #ffffff;font-weight: bold;text-align: center;}

/* TR.footer {background: #bbc3d3;}TD.footer { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; background: #bbc3d3; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold;}*/

.infoBoxNotice {background: #FF8E90;}

.infoBoxNoticeContents {background: #FFE6E6;font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px;}

TD.infoBoxHeading {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10px;font-weight: bold;background: #bbc3d3;color: #ffffff;}

TD.infoBox, SPAN.infoBox {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px;}

TR.accountHistory-odd, TR.addressBook-odd, TR.alsoPurchased-odd, TR.payment-odd, TR.productListing-odd, TR.productReviews-odd, TR.upcomingProducts-odd, TR.shippingOptions-odd {background: #f8f8f9;}

TR.accountHistory-even, TR.addressBook-even, TR.alsoPurchased-even, TR.payment-even, TR.productListing-even, TR.productReviews-even, TR.upcomingProducts-even, TR.shippingOptions-even {background: #f8f8f9;}

TABLE.productListing {border: 1px;border-style: solid;border-color: #b6b7cb;border-spacing: 1px;}

.productListing-heading {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10px;background: #b6b7cb;color: #FFFFFF;font-weight: bold;}

TD.productListing-data {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10px;}

TD.pageHeading, DIV.pageHeading {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 20px;font-weight: bold;color: #9a9a9a;}

TR.subBar {background: #f4f7fd;}

TD.subBar {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10px;color: #000000;}

/* ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------- */

/* ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------- */

TD.main, P.main {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 11px;line-height: 1.5;}

TD.smallText, SPAN.smallText, P.smallText {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10px;}

TD.accountCategory {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 13px;color: #aabbdd;}

TD.tableHeading {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;}

CHECKBOX, INPUT, RADIO, SELECT {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 11px;}

TEXTAREA {width: 100%;font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 11px;}

SPAN.greetUser {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;color: #f0a480;font-weight: bold;}

TABLE.formArea {background: #f1f9fe;border-color: #7b9ebd;border-style: solid;border-width: 1px;}

TD.formAreaTitle {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;}

SPAN.markProductOutOfStock {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;color: #c76170;font-weight: bold;}

SPAN.errorText {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;color: #ff0000;}

.moduleRow { }

.moduleRowOver {background-color: #DBDBDB; cursor: pointer; cursor: hand; }

.moduleRowSelected {background-color: #DBDBDB; }

.checkoutBarFrom, .checkoutBarTo {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #8c8c8c; }

.checkoutBarCurrent {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #c76170; }

/* message box */

.messageBox {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; }

.messageStackError, .messageStackWarning {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 15px;background-color: #ffff00;color: #000000;}

.messageStackSuccess {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #99ff00; }

#myse select {width:90%;}

/* input requirement */

.product .inputRequirement, .inputRequirement

{font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color:#FF0000; }

/* ------------------------------------------------- User Account Information -------------------------------------------------------- */

.main a {color:#1e2222; text-decoration:underline;}

.main a:hover {color:#7d0311; text-decoration:none;}

.vam {vertical-align:middle;}

input {background:#ffffff;}

/* ----------------------------------- Font pentru currencies ,shoping cart,check out form -------------------------------- */

body {padding:0; margin:0;}

table, td, .main, select, input, textarea {

font-size: 11px;

font-family: Tahoma;

font-weight: bold;

color: #666666;

line-height: 13px;

vertical-align: top;

padding: 0px;

}

img {border:0px;}

table {width:100%;}

.vam { vertical-align:middle}

.bg{background:url(images/bg_line.gif)}

.jamp1{ width:143px; height:18px; color:#464646; font-size:10px; padding-left:2px; font-family:Tahoma;}

.jamp2{ width:143px; height:18px; color:#464646; font-size:10px; padding-left:2px; font-family:Tahoma;}

.header td {color:#999999; vertical-align:middle; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; font-family:Arial}

.header span {color:#999999; font-size:11px;}

.header b {color:#999999; text-decoration:underline}

.header a {color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none; font-size:11px; }

.header a:hover {color:#999999;text-decoration:underline}

.header strong {color:#b9215c; }

/* -box_body- */

.box_body td{ color:#f07f7f}

.box_body span.productSpecialPrice { color:#ffffff; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold}

/* meniul*/

.box_body del {color:#ffffff; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold}

.box_body span a {color:#999999; font-size:12px; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold}

.box_body span a:hover {color: #1e2222;text-decoration: none;}

.box_body ul {padding:0; margin:0 0 0 0px; list-style:none; }

.box_body .bg_list {}

.box_body .bg_list a {color:#999999; padding-left:10px; background:url(images/arrow.gif) top left no-repeat; background-position:0 3px; text-decoration: underline; line-height:23px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:14px; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold}

.box_body .bg_list a:hover {color:#1e2222; text-decoration:none;}

.box_body .bg_list_un {}

.box_body .bg_list_un a {color:#ffffff; padding-left:20px; background:url(images/arrow_3.gif) top left no-repeat; background-position:0 3px; text-decoration:none; line-height:18px; font-weight:bold}

.box_body .bg_list_un a:hover {color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none;}

.box_body .bg_list_sub {}

.box_body .bg_list_sub a {color:#999999; padding-left:10px; background:url(images/arrow_sub.gif) top left no-repeat; background-position:0 3px; text-decoration: underline; line-height:23px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; font-family:Arial; margin-left:2px}

.box_body .bg_list_sub a:hover {color:#1e2222; text-decoration:none;}

/* Category Box*/

/* -1- */

.box_heading_table {}

.box_heading_table .box_heading_td {background:#e6e6e6 url(images/box_heading_c.gif) top repeat-x; padding:1px 10px 1px 5px;}

.box_heading_table .box_heading_td {color: #1e2222;font-weight: bold;font-size: 14px;text-transform: uppercase;}

.box_heading_tall_t {background:#e6e6e6 url(images/box_heading_t.gif) top repeat-x;}

.box_heading_tall_b {background:#e6e6e6 url(images/box_heading_b.gif) bottom repeat-x;}

.box_heading_tall_l {background:#e6e6e6 url(images/box_heading_l.gif) no-repeat left top;}

.box_heading_tall_r {background:#e6e6e6 url(images/box_heading_r.gif) no-repeat right top;}

.box_body_table .box_body_tall_l {background:url(images/box_heading_c.gif) left repeat-y;}

.box_body_table .box_body_tall_r {background:url(images/box_heading_t.gif) right repeat-y;}

.box_body_table .box_body_tall_b {background:url(images/box_heading_t.gif) bottom repeat-x;}

.box_body_table .box_body_td {padding:20px 20px 20px 20px;}

.box_body_table_2 .box_body_td_2 {padding:15px 20px 15px 20px;}

/* -2- */

.box_heading_table_2 {}

.box_heading_table_2 .box_heading_td_2 {background:#a20085 url(images/box_heading_c_2.gif) top repeat-x; padding:1px 10px 1px 5px;}

.box_heading_table_2 .box_heading_td_2 {color:#152222; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase }

.box_heading_tall_t_2 {background:#a20085 url(images/box_heading_t_2.gif) top repeat-x;}

.box_heading_tall_b_2 {background:#a20085 url(images/box_heading_b_2.gif) bottom repeat-x;}

.box_heading_tall_l_2 {background:#a20085 url(images/box_heading_l_2.gif) no-repeat left top;}

.box_heading_tall_r_2 {background:#a20085 url(images/box_heading_r_2.gif) no-repeat right top;}

/* -3- */

.box_heading_table_3 {background:#9D5868 url(images/heading_c_1_3.gif) top repeat-x;}

.box_heading_table_3 .box_heading_td_3 {background:url(images/heading_bg_1_3.jpg) top right no-repeat; padding:13px 10px 8px 0px;}

.box_heading_table_3 .box_heading_td_3 {color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase }

.box_body_table_3 {background-color:#ff4d8d; font-size:10px;}

.box_body_table_3 .box_body_tall_l_3 {background:url(images/body_tal1_3.gif) left repeat-y;}

.box_body_table_3 .box_body_tall_r_3 {background:url(images/body_tal2_3.gif) right repeat-y;}

.box_body_table_3 .box_body_tall_b_3 {background:url(images/body_tal3_3.gif) bottom repeat-x;}

.box_body_table_3 .box_body_td {padding:18px 29px 0px 19px;}

/* -4- */

.box_heading_table_4 {background:#9D5868 url(images/heading_c_1_4.gif) top repeat-x;}

.box_heading_table_4 .box_heading_td_4 {background:url(images/heading_bg_1_4.jpg) top right no-repeat;padding:13px 10px 8px 0px;}

.box_heading_table_4 .box_heading_td_4 {color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase }

.box_body_table_4 {background-color:#9d398d; font-size:10px;}

.box_body_table_4 .box_body_tall_l_4 {background:url(images/body_tal1_4.gif) left repeat-y;}

.box_body_table_4 .box_body_tall_r_4 {background:url(images/body_tal2_4.gif) right repeat-y;}

.box_body_table_4 .box_body_tall_b_4 {background:url(images/body_tal3_4.gif) bottom repeat-x;}

.box_body_table_4 .box_body_td {padding:18px 29px 0px 19px;}

/* ------------------------ CONTENT ---------------------------- */

.cont_heading_table { }

.cont_heading_td {padding:13px 17px 9px 10px; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#fffffe; }

.cont_heading_td a {font-weight:bold; color:#fffffe; text-decoration:none; }

.cont_heading_td a:hover {font-weight:bold; color:#fffffe; text-decoration:underline; }

.cont_body_table {background:#2a2a2a;}

.cont_body_tall_t {background:#2a2a2a url(images/cont_body_corn_t.gif) top repeat-x;}

.cont_body_tall_b {background:#2a2a2a url(images/cont_body_corn_b.gif) bottom repeat-x;}

.cont_body_tall_l {background:#2a2a2a url(images/cont_body_corn_l.gif) left repeat-y;}

.cont_body_tall_r {background:#2a2a2a url(images/cont_body_corn_r.gif) right repeat-y;}

/* PRODUCT */

.product td { color:#999999; font-size:12px}

.product a {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; color:#8E013B; text-decoration:none;} /* for sub_categories (index-1.html) */

.product a:hover {text-decoration:underline;}

.product span a {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; color:#999999; text-decoration:underline;}

.product span a:hover {text-decoration:none;}

span.productSpecialPrice {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }

.product div a {color:#999999; font-size:12px; font-weight:normal; text-decoration:underline; text-transform:none;}/* ??? click to enlarge */

.product div a:hover {color: #7d0311;text-decoration: none;}

/* IMAGE */

.pic {}

.table_pic_width {width:1px;}

.image {width:100%; background:#ffffff;}

.pic_corn_c {background:#FFFFFF;}

.pic_corn_t {background:#FFFFFF url(images/pic_corn_t.gif) top repeat-x;}

.pic_corn_b {background:#FFFFFF url(images/pic_corn_b.gif) bottom repeat-x;}

.pic_corn_l {background:#FFFFFF url(images/pic_corn_l.gif) left repeat-y;}

.pic_corn_r {background:#FFFFFF url(images/pic_corn_r.gif) right repeat-y;}

.shop_cart td.remove {width:20%;}

.shop_cart td.product {width:45%;}

.shop_cart td.qty {width:15%;}

.shop_cart td.total {width:20%;}

/* popup */

.popup {color:#fffff2; font-size:12px;}

/* footer meniu jos */

.footer { width:100%}

.footer td {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px;}

.footer a {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; text-decoration:none;}

.footer a:hover {color:#ffffff;text-decoration:underline;}

.footer span {color:#ffffff; font-size:14px;}

.footer span a {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; text-decoration:none;}

.footer span a:hover {color:#ffffff;text-decoration:underline;}

.footer b, .footer b a {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-decoration:underline;}

.footer b a:hover {color:#7d0311; text-decoration:none;}

.box_width_left { width:194px;}

.box_width_right { width:0px;}

.box_width_cont { width:100%;}

.col_left {}

.col_center { width:100%;}

.col_right {}

.result {margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}

.result td {width:50%; vertical-align:middle; padding:11px 10px;}

.result_right {text-align:right;}

.result td {font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#999999;}

.result b {color:#7d7d7d; font-weight:normal;}

.result_right b {color:#ffffff; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold;}

.result_right a.pageResults {color:#ffffff; font-size:12px;text-decoration:underline; }

.result_right a.pageResults:hover {color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none; }

.result_right a.pageResults u {color:#ffffff; font-size:12px; text-decoration:underline;}

.result_right a.pageResults u:hover {color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none;}

.box_body td{ color:#ffffff}

.box_body span {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal; font-family:Tahoma}

.box_body a {color:#ffffff; font-family:Tahoma; font-size:11px; text-decoration:none;}

.box_body a:hover {color:#ffffff; text-decoration:underline}

.box_body em a {color:#ffffff; font-family:Tahoma; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-decoration:underline; font-style:normal;}

.cont_header_txt em {color:#E50029; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-decoration:none;}

.product em {font-weight:bold; font-size:14px; color:#999999; text-decoration:underline; font-style:normal;}

.title_info {width:270px;}

.title_info td {vertical-align:middle; height:38px;}

.prod_info {width:100px; float:left; margin-right:15px;}

.prod_info td {text-align:center;}

.product .shop_cart {text-align:center; vertical-align:middle;height:39px;background:url(images/bg4.gif); color:#fffff2; font-weight:bold;}

/* heading */

.remove {width:15%;}

.products {width:50%;}

.quantity {width:15%;}

.total {width:20%;}

/* heading */

.bg_line_x {background:url(images/line_bg.gif) left center repeat-x;}

.bg_line_y {background:url(images/line_bg.gif) center top repeat-y;}

.cart_line_x {background:url(images/line_bg.gif) left center repeat-x;}

.cart_line_y {background:url(images/line_bg.gif) center top repeat-y;}

.cart_total_left {width:80%; text-align:right; vertical-align:middle;height:38px;}

.cart_total_right {width:20%; text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;}

SPAN.newItemInCart {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:10px;color: #fb0707;}

.box_body a SPAN.newItemInCart {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:10px;color: #fb0707; text-decoration:underline;}

.smallText a {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; text-decoration:none;} /* advanced_search.php */

.smallText a:hover {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; text-decoration:underline;}

.smallText a u {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; text-decoration:none;}

.smallText a:hover u {color:#ffffff; font-size:11px; text-decoration:underline;}

TD.fieldKey {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;}

TD.fieldValue {font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;}

.main a b {color:#5D5F60;font-size: 10px; text-decoration:underline;}

.main a:hover b {color:#5D5F60;font-size: 10px; text-decoration:none;}

span.txt_1 {font-size:10px; text-transform:none; color:#000000;}

.bg_input input {background:none;}

.padd_1 {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px;}

.padd_22 {padding:8px;}

td.padd2 {padding:8px; padding-left:4px;}

.line_h {line-height:16px;}

.product div {padding:8px 0px 5px 0px;}

div.padd3 {text-align:left; padding-top:0px; margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px;}

.padd33 img, .padd33 input {margin:1px;}

.box_width_left { width:206px;}

.box_width_right { width:0px;}

.box_width_cont { width:100%;}

.col_left {}

.col_center { width:100%;}

.col_right {}

.heading_top_1 {margin-top:0px;}

.heading_top_1 .padd_11 {padding:10px 0px 5px 0px;}

.heading_top_2 {margin-top:0px;}

.heading_top_2 .padd_22 {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px;}

.heading_top_3 {margin-top:0px;}

.heading_top_3 .padd_33 {padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}

.heading_top_4 {margin-top:0px;}

.heading_top_4 .padd_44 {padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}

.tableBox_output {margin-top:0px;}

.tableBox_shopping_cart {margin-top:0px;}

.tep_draw_separate {height:11px;}

.tep_draw_prod_top {padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}

.tep_draw_box_prod {}

/* */

This is My Index.Php

<?php

/*

$Id: index.php,v 1.1 2003/06/11 17:37:59 hpdl Exp $

*/

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php

$category_depth = 'top';

if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {

$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);

if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'products'; // display products

} else {

$category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);

if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories

} else {

$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message

}

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

?>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top" class="col_left">

</td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php

if ($category_depth == 'nested') {

$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<td width="100%" class="col_center">

<? tep_draw_heading_top();?>

<? new contentBoxHeading_ProdNew($info_box_contents);?>

<? tep_draw_heading_top_3();?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" class="box_width_cont product">

<tr>

<?php

if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {

// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category

$category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);

for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);

if ($categories['total'] < 1) {

// do nothing, go through the loop

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in

}

}

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$rows++;

$cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);

$p_pic_sub = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';

$p_name_sub = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a>';

$width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';

echo '

<td align="center" width="' . $width . '">

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">

<tr>

<td class="vam" style="height:50px " align="center"><span>'.$p_name_sub.'</span></td>

</tr>

</table>'.tep_draw_prod_pic_top().''.$p_pic_sub.''.tep_draw_prod_pic_bottom().'

</td>

' . "\n";

if ($col!=(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1)){

echo '

<td class="bg_line_y">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>

';

}

else{

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {

echo '

</tr><tr><td colspan="'.(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW + MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW -1).'">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '10').'</td></tr>' . "\n";

echo ' <tr>' . "\n";

}

}

if ($col==MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1){

$col=0;

}else{

$col++;

}

}

// needed for the new products module shown below

$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;

?>

</table>

<?php tep_draw_separate(); ?>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom_3();?>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom(); ?>

<?php tep_draw_separate(); ?> <!-- ///////// -->

<? new contentBoxHeading_WHATS_NEW($info_box_contents, true, false);?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom();?>

</td>

<?php

} elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

// create column list

$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,

'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,

'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,

'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,

'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,

'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();

reset($define_list);

while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {

if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;

}

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

switch ($column_list[$i]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';

break;

}

}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only a specific category

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";

}

} else {

// show the products in a given categorie

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only specific catgeory

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

}

}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('^[1-8][ad]$', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

} else {

$sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);

$sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$listing_sql .= " order by p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$listing_sql .= " order by m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$listing_sql .= " order by p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$listing_sql .= " order by p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$listing_sql .= " order by final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

?>

<?php

// optional Product List Filter

/* if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {

$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";

} else {

$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";

}

$filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);

if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {

echo ' <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);

while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {

$options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');

echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form></td>' . "\n";

}

}

*/

// Get the right image for the top-right

$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';

$image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['manufacturers_image'];

} elseif ($current_category_id) {

$image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['categories_image'];

}

?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?>

</td>

<?php

} else { // default page

?>

<?php /* require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_top.php'); */ ?>

<? /* new contentBoxHeading_ProdNew($info_box_contents); */ ?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS); ?>

</td>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td class="col_right">

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- footer_eof //--></body>

</html>

Thank You Adrian

• 5 months later...
Excellent contrib....easy install.

lildog

IMAGE KEEPS OPENING IN NEW WINDOW, NEED SERIOUS HELP, NEW TO PHP... I AM NOT SURE WHAT MAY BE WRONG!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT BELOW IS THE CODE FROM product_info.php

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

*/

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

?>

<head>

<?php

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

ob_start();

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

$preventDuplicates->checkTarget(ob_get_clean());

echo $preventDuplicates->finalMeta . "\n";

} else {

?>

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

<meta name="verify-v1" content="Cq+CFzlxoZ85MzFDzofNIxVFw62krccQ5DPWTEbRXGQ=" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>

<link href="lightbox/lightbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" onLoad="MM_preloadImages(‘/images/menu_on.gif’);initLightbox()">

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<a name="<?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?>"></a>

<?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<!-- header //-->

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table class="shopouter" border="0" width="956" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="4" align="center">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

}

?>

<?php

// START: Extra Fields Contribution v2.0b - mintpeel display fix

$extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("SELECT pef.products_extra_fields_status as status, pef.products_extra_fields_name as name, ptf.products_extra_fields_value as value FROM ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS ." pef LEFT JOIN ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS ." ptf ON ptf.products_extra_fields_id=pef.products_extra_fields_id WHERE ptf.products_id=". (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] ." and ptf.products_extra_fields_value<>'' and (pef.languages_id='0' or pef.languages_id='".(int)$languages_id."') ORDER BY products_extra_fields_order");

echo '<tr>

<td>

<table border="0" width="50%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2px">';

while ($extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)) {

if (! $extra_fields['status']) // show only enabled extra field

continue;

echo'<tr><td class="main" align="left" valign="middle"><font size="1" color="#666666"><b>'.$extra_fields['name'].': </b>' . stripslashes($extra_fields['value']).'</font></td></tr>';

}

echo' </table>

</td>

</tr>';

// END: Extra Fields Contribution - mintpeel display fix

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

</noscript>

<br><br>

<?php

//affiliate build a link begin

if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {

?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS_BUILD, 'individual_banner_id=' . $product_info['products_id']) .'" target="_self">' . tep_image('includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_affiliate_build_a_link.gif', 'Make a link') . ' </a>'; ?><?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php //echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr>

<td class="main" align="left"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, tep_get_path($current_category_id = '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="center"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

<?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true')

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');

?>

<!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

} else {

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

<!-- Kontera ContentLink;-->

<script type='text/javascript'>

var dc_AdLinkColor = '#666600' ;

var dc_PublisherID = 79880 ;

</script>

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/lib/KonaLibInline.js'>

</script>

<!-- Google Analytics -->

<script type="text/javascript">

var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));

</script>

try {

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-8304209-1");

pageTracker._trackPageview();

} catch(err) {}</script>

<!-- End Google Analytics -->

</body>

</html>

NEVER MIND GO IT WORKING.. HAD FOLDER IN WRONG LOCATION AND OSC WAS GETTING CONFUSED IN TWO CSS FILES.. COPIED ALL LIGHTBOX.CSS INTO STYLESHEET.CSS IT WORKS JUST GREAT. THANK YOU NICE CONTRIB..

IMAGE KEEPS OPENING IN NEW WINDOW, NEED SERIOUS HELP, NEW TO PHP... I AM NOT SURE WHAT MAY BE WRONG!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT BELOW IS THE CODE FROM product_info.php

<?php

/*

*/

?>

<head>

<?php

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

ob_start();

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

$preventDuplicates->checkTarget(ob_get_clean());

echo $preventDuplicates->finalMeta . "\n";

} else {

?>

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

<meta name="verify-v1" content="Cq+CFzlxoZ85MzFDzofNIxVFw62krccQ5DPWTEbRXGQ=" />

<link href="lightbox/lightbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" onLoad="MM_preloadImages(‘/images/menu_on.gif’);initLightbox()">

<a name="<?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?>"></a>

<!-- header //-->

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table class="shopouter" border="0" width="956" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="4" align="center">

<tr>

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

} else {

}

} else {

}

?>

<?php

// START: Extra Fields Contribution v2.0b - mintpeel display fix

$extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("SELECT pef.products_extra_fields_status as status, pef.products_extra_fields_name as name, ptf.products_extra_fields_value as value FROM ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS ." pef LEFT JOIN ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS ." ptf ON ptf.products_extra_fields_id=pef.products_extra_fields_id WHERE ptf.products_id=". (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] ." and ptf.products_extra_fields_value<>'' and (pef.languages_id='0' or pef.languages_id='".(int)$languages_id."') ORDER BY products_extra_fields_order");

echo '<tr>

<td>

<table border="0" width="50%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2px">';

while ($extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)) {

if (! $extra_fields['status']) // show only enabled extra field

continue;

echo'<tr><td class="main" align="left" valign="middle"><font size="1" color="#666666"><b>'.$extra_fields['name'].': </b>' . stripslashes($extra_fields['value']).'</font></td></tr>';

}

echo' </table>

</td>

</tr>';

// END: Extra Fields Contribution - mintpeel display fix

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

//--></script>

<noscript>

</noscript>

<br><br>

<?php

if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {

?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS_BUILD, 'individual_banner_id=' . $product_info['products_id']) .'" target="_self">' . tep_image('includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_affiliate_build_a_link.gif', 'Make a link') . ' </a>'; ?><?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

}

} else {

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php //echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="left"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, tep_get_path($current_category_id = '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="center"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

<?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true')

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');

?>

<!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

} else {

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

<!-- Kontera ContentLink;-->

<script type='text/javascript'>

var dc_AdLinkColor = '#666600' ;

var dc_PublisherID = 79880 ;

</script>

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/lib/KonaLibInline.js'>

</script>

<!-- Google Analytics -->

var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));

</script>

try {

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-8304209-1");

pageTracker._trackPageview();

} catch(err) {}</script>

<!-- End Google Analytics -->

</body>

</html>

• 1 month later...

I cant get this to work, its just displaying the image in a new window (target="_blank"), and I dont know why.

I have made all the settings from "install.txt" in the right way.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

And I have tried to add the "lightbox.css" into my own "stylesheet.css", but its the same thing. Can I run .js files with Wamp-server? (normal settings) I cant find another problem... :-/

Please help me out! :-)

/Robin

I cant get this to work, its just displaying the image in a new window (target="_blank"), and I dont know why.

I have made all the settings from "install.txt" in the right way.

And I have tried to add the "lightbox.css" into my own "stylesheet.css", but its the same thing. Can I run .js files with Wamp-server? (normal settings) I cant find another problem... :-/

Please help me out! :-)

/Robin

with additional images contrib it never worked for me, images opening in new window. I have no clue what to do to push it working.

Anyone got same issue with installed Additional Images contrib?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Just installed lightbox but can't get it to work. I have no thumbnails on product info pages.

I have oscThumb installed so don't know if that has anything to do with it. Also, there is a pop-up shipping estimator installed in the same location that lightbox uses.

Here's a snip of my product_info.php

<?php

/*

$Loc: /catalog/ $

$Mod: MVS V1.2 2009/02/28 JCK/CWG $

*/

?>

<head>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

<?php // MVS Shipping Estimator Start ?>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--

function estimatorpopupWindow(URL) {

window.open(URL,'productsshippingestimator','toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=80

0,height=600')

}

//--></script>

<?php // MVS Shipping Estimator End ?>

</head>

I tried moving the lightbox code to just above </head> but got the same results.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...