• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extended Service Plans (Warranty Module)

Greetings,

We are about ready to release a Warranty Module and are looking for some feedback... This module will enable stores to resell extended service plans.

Please visit the link below to see the module in action. This is the shopper side and I'll send link to the admin side once we start getting some feedback rolling. At any rate, please click the link and be reminded that's its still a little rough.

http://www.shipsensation.com/Warranty/osco...2a807985164dbce

Scroll down and you'll see the Warranty Option.

This can be added to your store so you can resell warranties. Like our shipping insurance module, it will be fully automated, no forms, no set up or monthly fees - just download, install and begin selling.

Hope to get some feedback, questions, suggestions. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Sorry folks, the link is down. I'll have it up and running within 24 hours. I am uploading new changes to the feature.

If you read this post and get a chance to see the option in action, please leave feedback and if you think this is a module others would use. Thank you

Sorry folks, the link is down. I'll have it up and running within 24 hours. I am uploading new changes to the feature.

If you read this post and get a chance to see the option in action, please leave feedback and if you think this is a module others would use. Thank you

http://www.shipsensation.com/Warranty/oscommerce/

Link is live. Please review and send comments