• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout Confirmation help!

addbrad

Hi can anyone help!

i'd like to modify my checkout confirmation so that it shows only the first line of the delivery and payment details, currently i have both showing and it looks real messy

i.e.

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_TITLE', 'Royal Mail Insured UK Delivery 1-3 Days');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'Royal Mail Insured UK Delivery 1-3 Days');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_WAY', 'Around 92% of all orders arrive the next working day!');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_WEIGHT', 'Weight');

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_AMOUNT', 'Amount');

?>

Confirmation page then shows:

Royal Mail Insured UK Delivery 1-3 Days

(Around 92% of all orders arrive the next working day!):

and i'd ideally like it just to show

Royal Mail Insured UK Delivery 1-3 Days

The easy option is to just delete the second line of text within the code above but i'd really like to show this text on the checkout_shipping.php just not on the checkout confirmation, same for the payment method

i guess the file i need to modify is: checkout_confirmation.tpl.php

and i am guessing it is these two parts of the file: <tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>

</tr>

The only idea i had was to change for example the payment method text to this:

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method_TEXT_TITLE']; ?></td>

</tr>

But of course it didn't work :(

Archived