• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need suggestions for better ways to take payments internationally

kdogg

I've had an OS Commerce shopping cart for over 4 years now. I've always taken Paypal and processed my own credit cards threw my terminal that can check AVS.

Over the past two years though I've done a LOT of international business. Unfortunately, most of these customers would like to pay with Visa, Mastercard or Paypal and I'm unable to verify there payments so I can't ship to them.

What can I do so I can sell to international customers? No one wants to pay via Western Union or do bank wires. Would a payment gateway help? I keep hearing I need to use something like SlimCD, SkipJack, or Authorize.net to sell internationally.

Any suggestions would be great.

you try WorldPay, SECPay, 2CheckOut or similar gateway

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived