• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Address Book Errors

Confuzzled!

Hi everyone. I've been searching for days for a solution to this problem but can't find any answers.

When testing the address book in the customer account section, I have found that on the page 'catalog/address_book_process.php', the righthand column appears inside the middle content section of the page, and the buttons that I would expect on the page are missing.

The table border that goes around the main content of the middle section, also continues around the footer. Because of this I'm sure it must be something to do with the table tags somewhere, but after hours of searching the code I am still none the wiser.

Please can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Have you applied any changes to this code?

Check and recheck the changes you made I have just spent an hour finding an errant > that appeared on one of my pages.

Try comparing the original file to the one you have now, or there might be a kind soul who will spot the problem if you post the entire file and the version of osc you are running.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Thanks for your reply. I have not made any changes to this page, apart from changing a link to an image file.

I still have the original file used during installation. As a test I uploaded this earlier to replace my current file and the layout error was also in the original file I downloaded.

All other pages are displaying correctly and always have.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Many thanks.

Archived