• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Instructions. Suggestions Please

PDenbigh

Hi All,

I am looking for a good way to share installation instructions with our customers once they have purchased a product. The site is a small specialty race car parts shop. So for example, say a customer buys a new bracket for their car. Once the transaction is paid for, I would like to allow the customer to download instructions (html, pdf, it doesn't matter) on how to install the bracket. I would prefer for the process to be automated and not require any input from me.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Peter

Hi All,

I am looking for a good way to share installation instructions with our customers once they have purchased a product. The site is a small specialty race car parts shop. So for example, say a customer buys a new bracket for their car. Once the transaction is paid for, I would like to allow the customer to download instructions (html, pdf, it doesn't matter) on how to install the bracket. I would prefer for the process to be automated and not require any input from me.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Peter

Why not have part of the purchase include the install instructions as a download... OSC already has that built in.

Gives them a link at checkout.

There are lots of Mods that can help...

~~~Tapuahk

Archived