• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need to correct $-1.00

jdeocampo

on my site if you click on image of product, you see the product name and price, but it's not $-1.00. Can someone help me fix this? Thanks so much

www.mardigrastrading.com

Do you have these two lines in catalog/product_info.php:

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

Especially the second line. Your HTML code reads

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"> $-1.00 </td>

for the second line.

What mods have you installed that relate to the price display?

Do you have these two lines in catalog/product_info.php:

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

Especially the second line. Your HTML code reads

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"> $-1.00 </td>

for the second line.

What mods have you installed that relate to the price display?

This is what i have on my product_info.php

<?php/*  $Id: product_info.php,v 1.1.1.1 2004/03/04 23:38:02 ccwjr Exp $  osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions  [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]  Copyright © 2003 osCommerce  Released under the GNU General Public License*/  require('includes/application_top.php');    require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);  $product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");  $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);  $content = CONTENT_PRODUCT_INFO;  $javascript = 'popup_window.js';		  require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATE_NAME . '/' . TEMPLATENAME_MAIN_PAGE);  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');?> 

Archived