• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Another price display problem

Eskarina

Hi everyone, I've just gone through a new installation and have added two items.

My payment processor is paypal.

When I added a couple of products the preview prices are displaying as they should, and also ok in the admin area of products & categories is correct.

However, when I visit the shop as a customer, prices are displaying as '0' :'( I've tried all sorts of different settings but have not been able to rectify it. Can anyone come up with some useful suggestions please ?

Thankyou ;)

//Following are the five variables on which the currency value depends:

//1. $_SESSION['currency'] : This will be set when first time a site page is opened.

//known issue $currency and $_SESSION['currrency'] are different.

//2. ($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'] : This is used incase a user wants to change currency thru curency box.

//known issue ($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'] and $_GET['currency'] may be treated different.

//solution change ($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'] to ($_GET['currency']

//3.USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == See data base

//known issue: If a constant is defined before hand the the query loop that defines constant will not be able to place the //db value associated with it.

//4.LANGUAGE_CURRENCY ==> for the set language cheks langauge.php e.g english.php file

//known issue ==> If language is not set then currency setting might not happen thru language.php file.

//5.DEFAULT_CURRENCY ==> comes from data base.

////known issue: If a constant is defined before hand the the query loop that defines constant will not be able to place the //db value associated with it.

Now if You look in the currency class if it does not get a proper code value match it treats rate as 0.

so the simplest option if You just have one currency is to go to currency class and set $rate=1.

but for other formating You will have to analyse.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived