• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2.2rc1 with sppc & german_banktransfer

stratula

hello,

is somone out their who can help me with the admin/customers.php from german_banktransfer on 2.2rc1 with separate_price_420 installed.

i try since 2 weeks to get it together but it won't work, have tried to get help in the german forum but nobody is able to help me....

i made the both customers.php in a zip folder as attachmend:

admin/customers.php from sppc420 & banktransfer_1.12a

please for help

br

stefan

have tried to get help in the german forum but nobody is able to help me....

Posting this this afternoon at 2 'o clock and claiming you get no help 4 hours later? :huh:

I don't see why these two contributions couldn't be combined in the admin. True, you will have to change some queries to add the information needed for the account numbers but it is not impossible.

..i've posted the problem already on 17th Februar...

The idea of this whole forum thing is to get or give assistance. Somewhere there is a line where asking for help crosses over to asking other people to do your work. Everybody draws the line somewhere else, although I think you crossed it.

Nevertheless you could see if the attached file works.

customers_sppc_420_banktransfer.php.zip

hi jan,

yes you are right - i crossed it.

But its not like people should do my work. The most of all my problem in the last years could be solved by just reading this forum but it gets harder and harder to find solutions in the osc forums only by reading it.......

SORRY

and thx for your help the file seems to be working very fine

br

stefan

Archived