• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

my website forum

Karen56

Hi All,

I keep getting these weird postings at my website forum. they make no sense and have alot of hyperlinks in them. I checked the ip addresses of some of them and they say they are from the "russian federation" in moscow. Is this a possible hack or what? And is there anyway or anything I could do to block these types of postings. I keep deleting them and a new one shows up. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

karen

Hi All,

I keep getting these weird postings at my website forum. they make no sense and have alot of hyperlinks in them. I checked the ip addresses of some of them and they say they are from the "russian federation" in moscow. Is this a possible hack or what? And is there anyway or anything I could do to block these types of postings. I keep deleting them and a new one shows up. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

karen

If you have a forum linked to your site and it is potentially being hacked then you should be asking on the support board of the forum for best results.

If you have a forum linked to your site and it is potentially being hacked then you should be asking on the support board of the forum for best results.

Thank you... however, I am a little confused.. this is general support and the forum came with my OS site, therefore this is the only support board I have. So again, any other help would be great

thanks

Thank you... however, I am a little confused.. this is general support and the forum came with my OS site, therefore this is the only support board I have. So again, any other help would be great

thanks

Forums are not a feature of osC so you must have a modded version. This is not supported here.

Archived