• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

instal error

lukeyboyo

right i get a new error now after i have added all the database name details in and hit next:

Warning: main(../includes/database_tables.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/Lhallowf/twinedesign/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 13

Warning: main(../includes/database_tables.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/Lhallowf/twinedesign/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../includes/database_tables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/Lhallowf/twinedesign/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 13

any ideas?

cheers

right i get a new error now after i have added all the database name details in and hit next:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../includes/database_tables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/Lhallowf/twinedesign/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 13

any ideas?

cheers

Did you create the database before you did this?

Archived