• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different Registration form for different customers/products

iLLuSiOnS

I want to integrate a domain name purchase option, but would need different information from the client then the information I need from them buying regular products.

I dont want my domain name (or hosting) customers to have to fill out shipping info, but need additional information (like dns names, ip addresses, etc) to be filled out, but dont want to bug the regular products customers to fill out that info.

Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...
I want to integrate a domain name purchase option, but would need different information from the client then the information I need from them buying regular products.

I dont want my domain name (or hosting) customers to have to fill out shipping info, but need additional information (like dns names, ip addresses, etc) to be filled out, but dont want to bug the regular products customers to fill out that info.

Any suggestions?

This would also be really useful for me.

If anyone knows the answer, please tell.