• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

im new i need help with payments

gregorysheldon

i just set up my products, and i cant figure out how to make it all actually work.

i have an account with paypal

i also have an account with ups

if anyone can offer me a hand to walk me through this process i would be very grateful

Hi, I am relatively new as well, as far as I know, if you go into admin, into modules and into payments, you can install whatever payment methods you want, credit card, etc

Hope this is some help.

fiona

Hi, I am relatively new as well, as far as I know, if you go into admin, into modules and into payments, you can install whatever payment methods you want, credit card, etc

Hope this is some help.

fiona

and you can get others from the contibutions area.

i just set up my products, and i cant figure out how to make it all actually work.

i have an account with paypal

i also have an account with ups

if anyone can offer me a hand to walk me through this process i would be very grateful

go to admin>>modules>>payments ...

You will find few including Papypal.

select and install.

If payment modules are not getting displayed You need to look into the value for dir_fs in configure.php.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Ok... DITO... I am WAY new at all of this... I have done every thing that has been listed above... And when I go to test it thru my webpage and actualy purchase something then I go to paypal to see if it work... I get nothing... Showes that no purchas was made. But thru my webpage it takes you all the way thru the whole process and looks like you did purchase it... :'(

Monty Miller

Cupids House of Toys

www.cupidshouseoftoys.com

Archived