• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate Problem

Hi Guys i'm having problems with easy populate 1.2, i know i know you are all going to tell me to update.. but i have always used 1.2 it works great.

I have added a couple of new fields to my database and haved added them to easypopulate.php Easypopulate does work, as i can download the csv file which has a few products in it, i can then alter the details this csv and import it in and it'll work great.

However if i take a excel spreadsheet an convert it to csv i get the following error.

Easy Populate 1.2

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php38D3.tmp

User filename: upload555.csv

Size: 5559

| no_image.g | Barnes and | Harvest | Busy Woman | | 7.95 | | 8.99 | Paperback | | 500 | Book | Misc | | !New!1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '", NULL)' at line 17

INSERT INTO products ( products_image, products_author, products_model, products_price, products_status, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_tax_class_id, products_weight, products_quantity, products_rrp, products_cover, manufacturers_id) VALUES ("no_image.gif", "Barnes and Gregg", "Harvest", "7.95", "1", CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, "0", "", "8.99", "500", Paperback", NULL)

[TEP STOP]

please help.

According to your query, you have 8.99 books in stock - is that .99 book missing the last two pages? If not, I think you have your fields a bit jumbled ...

Even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room.

Archived