• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thums not showing

Dan7310

Hi,

I have had my site for about 3 years or so, just all of a sudden my thumbs and show the red X when you click on my thumb it takes you to the page and again my thumb has the red X but if you click the thumb the larger thumb shows, does any one know why this has happened and how I can fix it please :'(

Should be easy to solve...... By thumbs you are no doubt meaning images...... If you right click on any image and choose Properties a window will pop up and tell you the exact name and place the image is to be and if it is not then you need to add it to your images folder or change to images location in your configure.php file............

Should be easy to solve...... By thumbs you are no doubt meaning images...... If you right click on any image and choose Properties a window will pop up and tell you the exact name and place the image is to be and if it is not then you need to add it to your images folder or change to images location in your configure.php file............

Thanks yep that seems to be the problem because when I when in the folder is missing "Internal Error, can't find that folder" any ideas how I can get another folder?

Archived