• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PP IPN - Order Process Emails

DN71

Having an issue with PayPal IPN and completed yet unverified status payments. Really hoping anyone has ideas. I have searched these forums and others outside of this community. I see others have same issue as me but no real responses.

If a customer has a verified address then I get an email titled "Order Process" and the customer gets an order email too.

If a customer uses just credit card and/or no verified address, I as the admin no longer get Order Process emails announcing an order has been placed, customer gets only PayPal confirmation, and I get PayPal confirmation. I'd like to get those Order Process emails even if unverified. This is what I see which results in no order process email sent to me or the "Send Extra Order To" address:

02/06/2008 17:57:41 X Preparing [PayPal IPN]

02/06/2008 17:57:41 X Pending PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; $210.99)]

(note: the X represents "Customer Notified")

Again, I understand the metrics employed for this contribution and PayPal's status codes, etc but it is completed and I should get an Order Process email regardless. Is there anyway to make this happen.

I have tested all that is recommened in the help files... everything works great, get my money, etc... just missing those emails.

Any suggestions?