• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Aaaaargh! Please Help

I have QTPro loaded on my site and works great no complaints what so ever. It is a brilliant contribution. However, I desperately trying to find a way of more easily managing attribute. We sell shoes, lots and lots of different style but the usually the same size range. I am getting tired of indiviually adding attributes to each style. I have tried a couple of attribute copiers, Ajax Attributes and Easy Populate. None of which seem to work with QtyPro.

Anybody any idea.

Cheers

Dan

• 7 months later...

hey kjiga.

i'm stuck at the very same problem, and ich sucks my nerves ! ...

Did u find a solution !?

Pleasy reply ! Any reply is an information to me.

Thanx, C.YA., GreeZ,

I have a similar issue as you.. LOADS AND LOADS of products put up every week and even more attributes.. HOWEVER the attributes are basically the same for every product.. mine is print sizes, yours is show sizes i assume..

I have been SUPER SUPER happy with the AJAX attribute manager.. it lets you apply attributes in a VERY VERY simple fashion, and you can memorize those particular set ups to you can just re-use it.

I also used attributes sets which is a different way of grouping attributes with price and adding them to the product..

Thats all if you are scared of Excel like i am and not interested in Easy Populate just yet.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, hmmm ....

Thanx 4 your feedback.

Mayby u could give me another one. It's a simple one:

I also installes AJAX Attibute Manager, BUT i still have to get into the edit-page of every single product to set its values.

Did i do something wrong and products can actually also be edited on the Category.page itself - where I see all Products at once - and i just never got it cuz i made a mistake when installing ??

Oh, and another one ^^ : Can croduct-sets be addes to products per AJAX-A-Manager ??

Greez,

Oh and: smart idea with the "Charity Round Up" ^^

Archived