• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No Admin Security

harg

Hi, new person to forum alert! :)

I have a couple of problems, Euston. over.

Could anyone help?

My admin is unsecure, is there an easy to follow way of returning it at beginning and end of login?

2nd query. I have used the great contribution to individualise the centre Modular products but I've long wondered and searched for a contribution that allows me to choose which products are shown on top page centre. Please could someone point me in the right direction or even compose a beautiful piece of work?

At moment, I've added new Valentines products and they look great on front page, however, I also need to add Mothers Day and Easter products next. With the loss of front page Valentines gifts! Aaaargh! :blink:

Yours rather urgently

try this: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4121/v,22

as for sorting your products I've found that the simplest way is to edit the date product added in phpmyadmin.

Or you could search the contributions for something that might be a more permanent solution for you...

:D Thank you soooo much Chipshot! Will do. Oh, if anyone out there does have the need to do MORE work, a contribution (if there really isn't one) to choose centre mod products would be excellent! Any more ideas re this subject would be much appreciated, meantime, nice one, Chipshot.

Archived