• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

customize for events

knightdalejb

I have a site using osCommerce and it's working well except for one part. The client has seminar registrations that they want to be able to put online. and i am stumped. :'(

an example event has these factors:

member type - member, spouse, guest, and others

optional parts: dinners, tours, outings

what they need is the individual's name, address, etc. so not just the company's name (or account info) to make hotel reservations, name badges, etc.

they also want to collect info on each person as far as what free things they would like to sign up for, mentoring other event goers and translators.

my problem is the multiple people registering (and all their info) under one company account.

any help, ideas, pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I have a site using osCommerce and it's working well except for one part. The client has seminar registrations that they want to be able to put online. and i am stumped. :'(

an example event has these factors:

member type - member, spouse, guest, and others

optional parts: dinners, tours, outings

what they need is the individual's name, address, etc. so not just the company's name (or account info) to make hotel reservations, name badges, etc.

they also want to collect info on each person as far as what free things they would like to sign up for, mentoring other event goers and translators.

my problem is the multiple people registering (and all their info) under one company account.

any help, ideas, pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I did something simular here:

http://shop.coxohio.com/ttw/product_info.p...products_id=134

Using this:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/160

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Archived