• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Billing Address and Shipping Address not included in confirmation email

grantli2002

I use Paypal Payment Pro as the merchant service provider. Paypal Pro US works fine without any problem. I have been playing with Paypal Express Checkout but couldn't get it to work correctly.

I have limited knowledge with php software so here is the problem and the possible reason (I think).

1. In the Order Confirmation page (checkout_confirmation.php), the delivery address is always empty when I select "Paypal Express Checkout" as shipping method. If I click "confirm" button, the order will be processed but the sales tax is not added. (I figure out because OSCommerce shopping cart couldn't see the delivery address, it will not charge sales tax for my state). At this point, the confirmation email I received doesn't show the Billing Address or Shipping Address.

2. In the Order Confirmation page, if I click "delivery address" link and manually add the shipping address. Then, when I click "confirm" button, sales tax will be added and Shipping Address and Billing Address will show in the confirmation email.

I searched some keywords in the forum and see Paypal always have this type of issue. The possible fix I found is way too complicated to me. I believe this should be an easy fix for programmer. If anyone is willing to help, I am willing to pay. Let me know how much it will be. Any help is appreciated.

I use Paypal Payment Pro as the merchant service provider. Paypal Pro US works fine without any problem. I have been playing with Paypal Express Checkout but couldn't get it to work correctly.

I have limited knowledge with php software so here is the problem and the possible reason (I think).

1. In the Order Confirmation page (checkout_confirmation.php), the delivery address is always empty when I select "Paypal Express Checkout" as shipping method. If I click "confirm" button, the order will be processed but the sales tax is not added. (I figure out because OSCommerce shopping cart couldn't see the delivery address, it will not charge sales tax for my state). At this point, the confirmation email I received doesn't show the Billing Address or Shipping Address.

2. In the Order Confirmation page, if I click "delivery address" link and manually add the shipping address. Then, when I click "confirm" button, sales tax will be added and Shipping Address and Billing Address will show in the confirmation email.

I searched some keywords in the forum and see Paypal always have this type of issue. The possible fix I found is way too complicated to me. I believe this should be an easy fix for programmer. If anyone is willing to help, I am willing to pay. Let me know how much it will be. Any help is appreciated.

What version of osCommerce are you using? You may want to check out the newer paypal modules that come with the 2.2RC2.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Archived