• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem With Sales Orders

monstertoys

hello all,

i have a problem my oscommerce site...

the problem is when i seel an item and someone pays i dont get sent a confirmation email nor does the order show up in my control panel and it does not adjust the stock amount....

anybody know what the problem could be?

thanks

hello all,

i have a problem my oscommerce site...

the problem is when i seel an item and someone pays i dont get sent a confirmation email nor does the order show up in my control panel and it does not adjust the stock amount....

anybody know what the problem could be?

thanks

well summin has compltely messed up... installed ordercheck... now i go to cashout...it goes to checkout_confirmation.php and its a blank screen...

really is annoying me.. iv had to reinstall oscommerce already about 8 times and for some reason it just gets worse with every install...

1st it wouldnt save my paypal address... then a few re-installs later it wouldnt save any of my info... then there was problem where it didnt add any fees for postage and packaging... now after all that the site its pretty much ruined because people cant pay me due to this new error and i am losing customers big time...

if this isnt resolved by tomorrow im really going to have to invest in a paid shopping cart

well...new update to that...

i dloaded oscommerce again and reuploaded the file checkout_confirmation.php

now with ordercheck the problem now was i tried to edit lines again in that file... however the full string could not be found for 1 of the entries... i editited what was there with the new code...

and it works sort of...

i got to checkout... get to the last stage... now theres 2 checkout buttons of course... 1 at top of screen and 1 at bottom...however the 1 at the bottom does nothing when you click it, however the top order button does actually work.... odd...

any suggestions how i can get the bottom checkout button to work as well?

thanks

Archived