• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Per Item Shipping

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to calculate the shipping so that each individual item/product has a unique shipping cost.

I dont want to just add the shipping to the product price and then have the shipping as 'Free Shipping'.

I need it so my buyers can see the actual shipping costs. The reason for this is beacause items are shipped from different locations and to just set a standard shipping charge would not work.

Has anyone had to do something similar or can it even be done. I have had a look around but can't find anything so hoping that somebody might know how it can be done or even point me in the right direction.

cheer

dropbop

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to calculate the shipping so that each individual item/product has a unique shipping cost.

I dont want to just add the shipping to the product price and then have the shipping as 'Free Shipping'.

I need it so my buyers can see the actual shipping costs. The reason for this is beacause items are shipped from different locations and to just set a standard shipping charge would not work.

Has anyone had to do something similar or can it even be done. I have had a look around but can't find anything so hoping that somebody might know how it can be done or even point me in the right direction.

cheer

dropbop

Look for "individual product shipping" in the contributions section.

Cheers,

Max

Archived