• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,485

rx7world

I used http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,485

I have the following errors:

Warning: include(easypopulate_functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/excel.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'easypopulate_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/admin/excel.php on line 5

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_uploaded_file() in /home/admin/excel.php on line 489

I followed the install text, I see that someone else had the same problem last year but has not been answered yet, I was told by my hoster that this is the place to get answers, so if anybody know please let me know. Ernst

Seems it was looking for this file "easypopulate_functions.php" why I don't know I did not think that easypopulate had a thing to do with contributions 485. Anyway I inserted that file and my errors went away.

Next I uploaded some products, and funny thing all the catagory's are there but no products, I suspect that there is a limit on how many products you can upload at one time, I tried 250

As far as I know they are, I hear EP can upload one at one time.-----

My current problem is I uploaded some test products, and on my admin page it shows 600 products but none show up in the store, it must be somthing simple I havn't done.

While reading the instructions again I see it says to save the spreedsheet as a "text CSV" fields separated by {tab} I have excel it it can do one or the other not both, can sombody explain this.

Archived