• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Logging into admin sends me to a strange site

tsincaat

I'm trying to login to oscommerce as an admin, just set things up.. I go to .../oscommerce/admin/index.php and it sends me to this website, http://xlphp.net/blog3/ (Which i've never heard of before)

Infact, it looks like going to any of the pages in my /admin/ folder send me to this site.

I have no idea what's going on. Someone please help!

Happy to provide any other information that's needed.

Open up the file catalgon/admin/includes/configure.php

check the DIR-FS_ADMIN entry .. this should be set to the path on your server

Let me know if this helps.

Out of curiousity, I clicked the link. It led to a site that had those horrible popups that continued after I closed the site.

Is this a new way of spamming the forum?

Out of curiousity, I clicked the link. It led to a site that had those horrible popups that continued after I closed the site.

Is this a new way of spamming the forum?

So far I think it's something related to the host I signed up with, byethost.com, possibly one of their websites or something like that.. I'll try what you said dats.

Open up the file catalgon/admin/includes/configure.php

check the DIR-FS_ADMIN entry .. this should be set to the path on your server

Let me know if this helps.

Alright, I opened it up and noticed I didn't have a DIR-FS_ADMIN entry.. So here is what I added, tell me if I did it right, seeing as I'm not all that experienced with web databases or that sort of thing in general

define('DIR-FS_ADMIN', '/home/vol2/byethost13.com/b13_1530978/htdocs/shop/admin/');

After adding that and saving the file on the server I'm still getting this annoying redirect.

Archived