• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prime buttons in other languages

monster061

Does someone know how can I make the buttons that appear on every page, for example: Home, New Products, Checkout....Shop by Categories, Site Search:, and all of the rest to be changed when the language is switched.

I would like to make the store 100% in three languages.

Is there any contribution that you know about ?

I really need this for customers in my country so please help me out

Thanks in advance,

The creator of www.futomart.com

The buttons you want to change are images that are an integral part of your template design.

Do you have buttons available for the languages you want to support?

:unsure:

I clicked on the language buttons at the top of your site and saw absolutely no difference at all (to anything).

Looks like you have your work cut out for you...

:blush:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I have different languages for all 3 languages, but those are buttons like continue, order, info ect.

I want to make the buttons like Home, My Account, Checkout in three languages as the other buttons. Is this somehow possible ?

If you can't purchase or download "ready made" buttons in the languages you need, you'd have to make copies of the existing buttons and use image editing software to then modify them as required.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

If you can't purchase or download "ready made" buttons in the languages you need, you'd have to make copies of the existing buttons and use image editing software to then modify them as required.

Hi

This site was posted in this forum many moons ago oscbuttons.com. Create standard and non standard buttons in over 1500 different styles, colours and several languages and it's free. And no, the site has nothing to do with me, its just a great site :thumbsup:

The buttons on my site came from here.

Cheers

Ian

I have my buttons perfectly edited in Photoshop CS2 but you don't seem to understand what is my point here.

Its the buttons that are not included in includes/languages/(some language/images/buttons/ So this means I cannot translate them. These are buttons find in /images and thats it.

Do you know what I mean now ? I don't need button generators :) I need to make them change when I change the language

You can check out my website here.

When I switch languages I want the big buttons on the page to swith as all the other buttons that I have.

Archived