• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP ME! Product expected does not show on checkout.

consolengames

When I enter a date that a product is expedted in the admin page, if I add it to the car, it does not say anything about the date the product is expected. How do I change it so it says the date the products is expected. Please help me.

Thanks

Reece :rolleyes:

In the code for the page wgere you want to display this information you need to amend the sql so it gets this new field.

Check out w3.schools.com for how to write sql.

Then once the data is available you need to display it on the page.

Use the code for displaying other bits of info and copy it so the same piece of info is displayed twice, then change the field name to display your required info.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

In the code for the page wgere you want to display this information you need to amend the sql so it gets this new field.

Check out w3.schools.com for how to write sql.

Then once the data is available you need to display it on the page.

Use the code for displaying other bits of info and copy it so the same piece of info is displayed twice, then change the field name to display your required info.

It was displaying it before, but now it doesn't. Is there any easier way t make it show.

Thanks

Reece

Archived