• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Upgrade to 2.2 rc2

knifeman

Hello,

I was going to upgrade to 2.2RC@, but it seems I have not gotten all the updates from RC1 yet. So I went about finishing RC1.

The improvement:

register_globals Compatibility for PHP 4.3+ Servers

completely broke my store, so I restored from a backup. I may have made a mistake, but I spent several hours only to be back at square one.

I have a ton of contributions added, but even so I am thinking maybe I could just do a fresh install, add my contributions, then import my products. I am not using easy populate, so how do I export and then import my products? Which tables do I need and what commands do I type in?

Thanks in advance for any help on this,

Tim

Hello,

I was going to upgrade to 2.2RC@, but it seems I have not gotten all the updates from RC1 yet. So I went about finishing RC1.

The improvement:

register_globals Compatibility for PHP 4.3+ Servers

completely broke my store, so I restored from a backup. I may have made a mistake, but I spent several hours only to be back at square one.

I have a ton of contributions added, but even so I am thinking maybe I could just do a fresh install, add my contributions, then import my products. I am not using easy populate, so how do I export and then import my products? Which tables do I need and what commands do I type in?

Thanks in advance for any help on this,

Tim

If you can access your database by phpMyadmin you can export all your products and then import them back in. you will need to have a second database to work with.

Archived