• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Install Auth AIM in CC module or Auth Net module?

Newbie744

Hi. I'm just trying to set up my store and I use Authorized Net as my gateway and want to have the AIM operating. I am downloading the newest AIM contribution. In my admin I see payment modules of Authorize.net or Credit Card. Which one do I get rid of to install the AIM module? I'm used to only seeing Credit Card in my previous store and that's what customers are used to. I want them to be able to use any of the cards I accept and just use Auth Net as the gateway.

Thanks.

You don't have to delete any files, just "remove" them (click remove button) from the module>payment admin screen. You could also set it "enable: false" and they would not appear to your customers. You can have as many payment modules listed there as you want, only the ones that are "enable: true" will appear to the customer.

Edited by magicmycote

You don't have to delete any files, just "remove" them (click remove button) from the module>payment admin screen. You could also set it "enable: false" and they would not appear to your customers. You can have as many payment modules listed there as you want, only the ones that are "enable: true" will appear to the customer.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean delete. But from what I am reading in the Auth Net AIM new contribution posts, you can only have one module enabled in order for it to work right. My question is, can that be Credit Card rather than Auth Net? When reading the Auth net AIM contributio readme it appeared that the Auth Net Module had to be set as enable "true". I want to know if I can put false and have this contribution work as my gateway on the Credit Card module instead. Hope that makes more sense.