• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Store being developed

Hello Everyone,

I have a new store set up and would appreciate some feedback.

-What is the first impression that you have?

Please note that the website is in german.

Thank you,

Lukas

Blauer Ozean

Thanks for the feedback!

The scrollbar is not the optimal solution I was looking for, but it was the only way that I could keep the header/banner at the top while scrolling down the produt list. I didn't make the store wider because otherwise it will not fit all screenformats. How have you solved this problem?

Thanks for the feedback!

The scrollbar is not the optimal solution I was looking for, but it was the only way that I could keep the header/banner at the top while scrolling down the produt list. I didn't make the store wider because otherwise it will not fit all screenformats. How have you solved this problem?

Man on man. Your using frames for your shop? That is very bad. You will never get your product catalog indexed. View your source from any browser. Dump the frames.

People are used to scrolling down to see content. Why do you want to constantly show your header? Its nice, but who cares about the header other than you? Are you selling products or headers?

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Site Review for: Blauer Ozean

Your feedback request for Blauer Ozean is in violation of forum rules. Please ensure that "Powered by osCommerce" is visibly posted on your website. According to forum rules "Live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site." This thread will now be closed. Please contact a moderator to re-open this thread once the "Powered by osCommerce" text is posted on your site.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Archived