• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Item Description

Kergon

Hello this is my first post here so bare with me..

I have recently installed OSCommerce all is going well but when i add a item description in the admin area where i am adding it it looks like this below which is how i want it to look on the product page:

SPECIAL OFFER DONT MISS OUT

Lugarde Prima Amber Summerhouse 250cmx250cm (8'2x8'2)

This attractive pavilion style summerhouse by Lugarde is ideal for those with smaller gardens. This summerhouse can easily hold up to four adults or be used as extra storage space in the garden.

Standard features:

- 2 outward opening casement windows.(PX05)

- Single door (PX45)

- Windows and doors are delivered inclusive of glass and aluminium metal work.

- Pressure impregnated foundation beams

- 28mm wall thickness

- Roof shingles available in five colours (green is standard)

- Brass ball or weathervane finial.

Dimensions: approx.

- Wall height: 2m

- Roof height: 2.7m

- Roof overhang: 25cm

Please Note: People often prefer to have a tiled floor as apposed to the timber floor, that is why all lugarde buildings are supplied WITHOUT a floor unless selected. Also all Lugarde buildings come untreated and need to be treated as soon as possible by the client. A solid concrete base or Slab base is recommended to ensure it is solid and level.

But when i preview it and when i look at it on the Actual product page is looks like this:

SPECIAL OFFER DONT MISS OUT Lugarde Prima Amber Summerhouse 250cmx250cm (8'2x8'2) This attractive pavilion style summerhouse by Lugarde is ideal for those with smaller gardens. This summerhouse can easily hold up to four adults or be used as extra storage space in the garden. Standard features: - 2 outward opening casement windows.(PX05) - Single door (PX45) - Windows and doors are delivered inclusive of glass and aluminium metal work. - Pressure impregnated foundation beams - 28mm wall thickness - Roof shingles available in five colours (green is standard) - Brass ball or weathervane finial. Dimensions: approx. - Wall height: 2m - Roof height: 2.7m - Roof overhang: 25cm Please Note: People often prefer to have a tiled floor as apposed to the timber floor, that is why all lugarde buildings are supplied WITHOUT a floor unless selected. Also all Lugarde buildings come untreated and need to be treated as soon as possible by the client. A solid concrete base or Slab base is recommended to ensure it is solid and level.

Can anyone help me because it is doing my head in... Thanks for any of those who help in advance.

aaah i sorted it for those who do not know how i had to write it in HTML format pretty much like below:

SPECIAL OFFER DONT MISS OUT </p>

<p>Lugarde Prima Amber Summerhouse 250cmx250cm (8'2x8'2) <br />

</p>

<p>This attractive pavilion style summerhouse by Lugarde is ideal for those with smaller gardens. This summerhouse can easily hold up to four adults or be used as extra storage space in the garden.</p>

<p>Standard features:</p>

<p>- 2 outward opening casement windows.(PX05) <br />

- Single door (PX45) <br />

- Windows and doors are delivered inclusive of glass and aluminium metal work. <br />

- Pressure impregnated foundation beams <br />

- 28mm wall thickness <br />

- Roof shingles available in five colours (green is standard) <br />

- Brass ball or weathervane finial. </p>

<p>Dimensions: approx.</p>

<p>- Wall height: 2m </p>

<p>- Roof height: 2.7m </p>

<p>- Roof overhang: 25cm<br />

</p>

<p>Please Note: People often prefer to have a tiled floor as apposed to the timber floor, that is why all lugarde buildings are supplied WITHOUT a floor unless selected. Also all Lugarde buildings come untreated and need to be treated as soon as possible by the client. A solid concrete base or Slab base is recommended to ensure it is solid and level.

I was just considering this problem as well. It's a bit annoying really isn't it :) I'm hoping I can find a contribution which will add a bar like the one that appears when you add a reply in this forum.. with a bold button, italic button, bullet points etc. That'd be handy. I might try coding one (Javascript, DOM etc) when I've finished my shop. :blink:

Archived