• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can I turn off the "New Products" list?

SXM

Hello,

How can I turn off the "New Products" list? it is everywhere in my shopping cart. I don want to have that in there but I can't take it off the website.

Thank you :thumbsup:

SXM

Hello,

How can I turn off the "New Products" list? it is everywhere in my shopping cart. I don want to have that in there but I can't take it off the website.

Thank you :thumbsup:

SXM

I think you might have coding in your left_column.php under includes folder something like:

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'whats_new.php');

You can comment this out by putting 2 // in front of it like:

//require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'whats_new.php');

You will also find <?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?> in your index.php file which I think you can either comment out or delete so it doesn't show up. Just don't forget to make back-up files of any that you change just in case something goes wrong!

Hope this helps!

Sorry, I don't have STS installed. Have you done a search thru that forum for the answer?

I did see something like this in the forum:

$whatsnewbox: The What's New box

So I think that is what you must be looking for in your coding to comment out or remove, this code $whatsnewbox.

Thank you for looking up that information for me ;) I erased the $whatsnewbox but it still coming up in my website. I am going to ask that in the STS forum.

Thank you anyway :thumbsup:

SXM

Archived