• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove Coupons Option?

enigmabunny

on my payment page i have 2 options for coupons, one is discount coupon redeem and the other is gift voucher redeem, but the discount coupon redeem seems to be useless both gift vouchers and coupon codes ony work through gift voucher redeem, so basically what i am asking is, how can i remove the discount coupon option?

on my payment page i have 2 options for coupons, one is discount coupon redeem and the other is gift voucher redeem, but the discount coupon redeem seems to be useless both gift vouchers and coupon codes ony work through gift voucher redeem, so basically what i am asking is, how can i remove the discount coupon option?

Hi, look in your checkout_payment.php file and find where it has the added code for the discount coupon and gift voucher and just delete the part about the discount coupon. It sounds like you are using a different contribution then I am, but from what you described this should work. Of course always make a back-up copy of any file you are changing and save it in a special location in your computer just in case you need it!

If I misunderstood what you needed, please post back for more help.

hi thnx for the reply, but there is nothing in my checkout_payment doc regarding coupons etc

What contributions have you installed regarding discount coupons and any other checkout contributions? It is hard to know where the coding would be if I don't know what files you have changed.

Please post back.

to be honest i havnt a clue, it was prebuilt for me.

In that case I don't have a clue either besides to get to that page on your website and right click and view page source. This should give you a clue as to the coding that is bringing up the discount coupon.

Archived