• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove category title from under image

Bit_dippy

Apologies if this question has been asked before but have spent hours trawling through forum trying to find the answer.

Please does someone know how to remove the category title that appears under the category image as I have changed my images to buttons and as the buttons are named I now no longer need to have the title under it too as it just repeats what the button says.

If I'm not making it clear could you please look at my site www.angelsbodystudioltd.co.uk/onlinestore

If you click on the first Category Accessories then the accessories page comes up with all the sub categories i.e gold, silver etc. I have changed these images so that they are buttons which say the same so I don't really need it under neath too.

Many thanks to anyone that can help.

:thumbsup:

Apologies if this question has been asked before but have spent hours trawling through forum trying to find the answer.

Please does someone know how to remove the category title that appears under the category image as I have changed my images to buttons and as the buttons are named I now no longer need to have the title under it too as it just repeats what the button says.

If I'm not making it clear could you please look at my site www.angelsbodystudioltd.co.uk/onlinestore

If you click on the first Category Accessories then the accessories page comes up with all the sub categories i.e gold, silver etc. I have changed these images so that they are buttons which say the same so I don't really need it under neath too.

Many thanks to anyone that can help.

:thumbsup:

Its ok, found it:

In catalog/index.php about line 103 find this code

CODE

echo ' <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";

and edit to look like this

CODE

echo ' <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . '</a></td>' . "\n";

Hope this helps someone else :rolleyes:

Archived