• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Modules and Shipping

Twanya

Hello,

I have three new oscommerce sites. Being a person that's never really done anything quite like this, I think I've done ok so far. Everything seems to be working fine except the most important parts of the sites; the way the shipping and payment modules communicate at checkout. I need someone to help me reconfigure the payment and shipping modules on all three sites.

Site 1. When a person purchases an item, the shipping doesn't charge the pre-fixed rates.

Site 2. When a person orders, they are charged for shipping, but it doesn't show up correctly in their invoice.

Site 3. Not launched, I've been trying to get the shipping working right without any luck.

If you are available to help me, how much would you charge?

Let me know, thanks.

Twanya

Hello,

I have three new oscommerce sites. Being a person that's never really done anything quite like this, I think I've done ok so far. Everything seems to be working fine except the most important parts of the sites; the way the shipping and payment modules communicate at checkout. I need someone to help me reconfigure the payment and shipping modules on all three sites.

Site 1. When a person purchases an item, the shipping doesn't charge the pre-fixed rates.

Site 2. When a person orders, they are charged for shipping, but it doesn't show up correctly in their invoice.

Site 3. Not launched, I've been trying to get the shipping working right without any luck.

If you are available to help me, how much would you charge?

Let me know, thanks.

Twanya

Hi this is wrong section ask in general, goto contribution and search for a shipping module like royal mail or UPS. You can configure it in admin-->module--->shipping

Hi this is wrong section ask in general, goto contribution and search for a shipping module like royal mail or UPS. You can configure it in admin-->module--->shipping

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I realize that put this in the wrong section after I'd hit post this ad. I've been trying to delete it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

T-

Archived