• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Banner Exchange Network

Well I know we all have different online shops. But what I was thinking is this. If we place a code on each of our sites which will display banners 468x60 never know what that would do.

If you guys are interested and if we can get 10 to start out with, I will setup the script and we can get this going.

Give me some feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I know we all have different online shops. But what I was thinking is this. If we place a code on each of our sites which will display banners 468x60 never know what that would do.

If you guys are interested and if we can get 10 to start out with, I will setup the script and we can get this going.

Give me some feedback.

I'd be willing to participate, as I have a new store and need to increase my visitors!! I'm getting approx 30 unique per day. Google hasn't finished indexing my site yet, however it has indexed 11 pages of links back. ninemsn and yahoo seem to be taking even longer to index me.

My store sells office supplies, in aus

Ok well anyone else?

I have an appareal and shoe store adn I'm getting about 200+ Unique/day 1 month old on the 17th.

This is a good idea, but could you create a script that would sort the banners by the content of a site? (using keywords or descriptions) That way you dont get Toms tomatoe shop showing banners on Elsie's Electronic store or vice versa.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

This is a good idea, but could you create a script that would sort the banners by the content of a site? (using keywords or descriptions) That way you dont get Toms tomatoe shop showing banners on Elsie's Electronic store or vice versa.

Yes, That's exactly what we will do. I have the script already. I'm trying to get some ideas and intrest so we can sort things out then I'll have the application form up.

Yes, That's exactly what we will do. I have the script already. I'm trying to get some ideas and intrest so we can sort things out then I'll have the application form up.

This sounds interesting. Not far from some ideas that have been running through my head as well. You can count me in. Ive got a few customers I did carts for, I'll see If they would be interested as well.

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Well I made a post for signing up and it got deleted because they said it was spam. I don't know how but ok so I guess this isn't going to work since I'm doing it.

Maybe another member should try to do it and maybe it wont get deleted. As I told a team member All I'm trying to do is help others out a little. I did think that what this community was all about.

For the 2 who said it was spam (If that's the truth) sorry I wont do it any more. :rolleyes:

Well I made a post for signing up and it got deleted because they said it was spam. I don't know how but ok so I guess this isn't going to work since I'm doing it.

Maybe another member should try to do it and maybe it wont get deleted. As I told a team member All I'm trying to do is help others out a little. I did think that what this community was all about.

For the 2 who said it was spam (If that's the truth) sorry I wont do it any more. :rolleyes:

Maybe we can use this thread? So how do we sign up?

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Archived