• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Page Starts up in wrong Language

ingiemmm

Why does it keep loading up the english front page when i´ve set the Icelandic as default? and set it up to 1rst place..

Can anyone help me?

I´m making the Icelandic translate myself, so i jsut copied the english folder and english.php, and changed few things in the english.php and renamed it to Icelandic.php aloong with the folder.

When i switch manually oner to Icelandic it works, but wont start the front page in it.

Why does it keep loading up the english front page when i´ve set the Icelandic as default? and set it up to 1rst place..

Can anyone help me?

I´m making the Icelandic translate myself, so i jsut copied the english folder and english.php, and changed few things in the english.php and renamed it to Icelandic.php aloong with the folder.

When i switch manually oner to Icelandic it works, but wont start the front page in it.

Hi

In admin panel go to Localization and select Languages and from there you can set the default Language you want to use.

Hope this helps

Hi

In admin panel go to Localization and select Languages and from there you can set the default Language you want to use.

Hope this helps

Well normaly that would have been great help, but something is being retarded and that and it still doesnt work.. hmm...

anyone?

Archived