• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

options - price update contribution

Lilotanni

I wanted to get the price to update automatically when I choose certain attributes, so I looked around in the contribution section and I ran into http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1385 I tried installing it many many times, but i keep getting the same error. The error is as follows:

The price would show up normally if I do not add any attribute options to the item, but once I go into admin and add an attribute to the item the price would then display $0.00. If I then go back into admin and remove the attribute from the item then the price would display normally again.

Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

I wanted to get the price to update automatically when I choose certain attributes, so I looked around in the contribution section and I ran into http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1385 I tried installing it many many times, but i keep getting the same error. The error is as follows:

The price would show up normally if I do not add any attribute options to the item, but once I go into admin and add an attribute to the item the price would then display $0.00. If I then go back into admin and remove the attribute from the item then the price would display normally again.

Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

Which version did you install? Version 13 dec 2007 may be what you need to correct