• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help with shipping..

On my site i only ship products to Canada and US. I cant seem to get the shipping to work correctly.

If anyone can take a look and let me know what i can do, please do.

My site link is www.Xtreme-Hobby.net

Thanks

On my site i only ship products to Canada and US. I cant seem to get the shipping to work correctly.

If anyone can take a look and let me know what i can do, please do.

My site link is www.Xtreme-Hobby.net

Thanks

Your definitely going to have to break it down as far as what your wanting to do. I see shipping and went through the steps short of going to Paypal. Seems like you have a lot of options. I think the problem is that your going to run into is that shipping options as you put, youd have to check every order for the correct shipping selected. I just went through shipping on my web page www.txholeyrocks.com and what happened was the problem with leaving an open shipping selection as zero amount is that people can select on it meaning if you did that and didn't check it what would happen if a customer selected shipping at zero and you did ship it for free when it cost you $15. hari_shyam is the guy who helped me, so try and PM him if nobody chimes in. I am way to paranoid about doing stuff to the web page that is active. At 2 days of freting and nervousness I finally did get the shipping options I wanted ...... Well........ probably 85%.